The pics thread

Where's the other bass drum?
You don't have to own 2 bass drums to play "double bass".
Of course 2 bass drums is the best, but you also can use this, which is cheaper and not that bad, if you are not a spoiled supah-professional ass:

69579.jpg

i imagine their drummer has the same pedal as me

ninja'd, for zeph

another edit: neurotica, i think he knew that
~gR~

I was asking a few people from states about this stuff and they had no idea what I was talking about, so I just decided to mention it.

ok, so kevin had a guy make a new logo. i still like the old one but i thought id throw this one out for opinions

l_f80224a6e2da1747c5fb84ce5f096989.png

Ack still rules and i still love his logo
~gR~

I don't think I'd ever be able to decipher that if I didn't already know your bands name.

i cant read it, and im in the band!

The more illegible the better, they say. I'm more interested in cover art, though.

legible is better imho...

cover art is on hold (actually, kevin's friend just hasnt come through for us). we decided to spend our money on shirts, take that money and record a full length. that will of course have cover art hehe
~gR~

So you couldnt find a real sawblade cymbal like I was talking about gR? Maybe you could modify this sawblade to sound better somehow. I'm thinking heating it up with a torch and hammering it thinner, maybe over a slightly curved surface so its shaped more like a regular cymbal.

well, it has to vibrate to make sound. and if it wasnt attached to the drum, it wouldnt be an issue. i love it hehe
~gR~

EPIC hair. Who is that?

I was asking a few people from states about this stuff and they had no idea what I was talking about, so I just decided to mention it.
Even I knew that, and most people around here would agree that I don't know shit.

ok, so kevin had a guy make a new logo. i still like the old one but i thought id throw this one out for opinions

l_f80224a6e2da1747c5fb84ce5f096989.png

Ack still rules and i still love his logo
~gR~
Completely illegible. More kvlt, but would be better if more legible.

and its not a cymbal, its a real saw blade. cheaper than a cymbal hehe
~gR~
it's more badass that way.