The pics thread

my band is making shirts and i figured i'd post them here, i'm really excited because i think they look hella sick. we're making most in white but we're making a few in yellow just for fun since it won't cost any extra since the screen or whatever doesn't have to be changed and i've never seen a yellow shirt so hopefully someone will appreciate the weirdness haha
]

nice designs man, and respect for the yellow shirt. I get so fucking sick of black shirts, get some fucking variety. Yeah, yellow is awesome, good work.

The design is cool, can't go wrong with a skull. Yellow = bad though. If you're going to do a different colour, blue or green or some sort of khaki would be much better.

Ozz: Stephanie Rice ain't all that.

CC: Nice pics.

I also prefer dark/forest green, khaki and maybe dark blue. Dark red is cool as well.

However creds for making shirts in other colour than black. Im always on the search for those kind of metal t-shirts.

My band has a shirt in white. Its plain and simple but really nice.

my gear, thought id finally post it.

IMG_1144.jpg

Gibson les Paul Custom

IMG_1145.jpg

fuck yes, Djembe

IMG_1146.jpg

Esp m-II

IMG_1147.jpg

mid 80's Ibanez RG, and crazy custom guitar

IMG_1149.jpg

79(iirc) music man fretless sabre bass

IMG_1151.jpg

Ibanez Universe

IMG_1156.jpg

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Road King,mesa 2x12 cab, and Engl straight

IMG_1157.jpg

old fuckign Violin.realllllly old

IMG_1158.jpg

Drumset( currently in disarray,quite obviously )

IMG_1160.jpg

lots a rack gear

Sorry about sideways pictures.

I'll try and get around to putting up a pic of my guitar. The guitarist in my band said it was a Music Man, but I have no idea. I bought it off a friend with a amp for 120 bucks, he says he doesnt remember where he got it.

my band is making shirts and i figured i'd post them here, i'm really excited because i think they look hella sick. we're making most in white but we're making a few in yellow just for fun since it won't cost any extra since the screen or whatever doesn't have to be changed and i've never seen a yellow shirt so hopefully someone will appreciate the weirdness haha

what did those shirts run you?
~gR~