The pics thread

It would have been much better if it said 'black people' or 'niggas', since the intent doesn't seem to be maliciously derogatory.
Indeed, "niggas" might have worked better, since the idea isn't to make fun of black people, but "niggas," i.e. those gangsta dudes, would make a legitimate target.
But let's not over-analyze it.

Pole_Step_Fail.gif
OH SHIT
That hurt just to look at.
But what did that fucking moron expect?
Well since i am black to start with i get to call black people my pals,it´s in the book:Smug:
I seem to remember you posting a pic of yourself and looking very white.
But maybe I'm wrong.

@ mattsson

you posted a pic of you in all your negro-ness wearing a baseball cap didn't you? I didn't think you were seriously saying that was you.

Think it was you that posted it anyway.

Still think you're joking about being black, and I know there are black people in sweden.

@ mattsson

you posted a pic of you in all your negro-ness wearing a baseball cap didn't you? I didn't think you were seriously saying that was you.

Think it was you that posted it anyway.

Still think you're joking about being black, and I know there are black people in sweden.

:lol:ok i admit i´m not black,just tried to start an angry discussion about who gets to use the n-word by saying i had the right to use it because i´m black. No one seemed to get angry though.
There´s a shitload of black people in Sweden though.