The pics thread

I don't have any new pics(can't afford batteries) so am just going to post some from months ago.

(sorry I had too) there atleast amusing!

gayest pic ever posted on UM

Picture002.jpg

Picture014-1.jpg

I did my second annual Autumn photoshoot in Crozet this past week. I now bring you the splendor of the mountains.

Me stalking a pickup truck on the way into town.

P1030076.jpg

A hay field I snuck into on the side of the road.

P1030104.jpg

P1030123.jpg

Another farm on the opposite side. Sometimes there are cows grazing there, but they may have brought them in for the winter.

P1030149.jpg

Arriving at Mint Springs Park

P1030166.jpg

P1030231.jpg

Into the woods...

P1030185.jpg

P1030190.jpg

P1030193.jpg

The Ancient Oak of the Forest

P1030203.jpg

P1030212.jpg

P1030215.jpg

A trail with a strangely fairytale-like atmosphere.

P1030226.jpg

Hope you enjoyed.

Leaves have been off all the trees here for a few weeks now. Now it's just bare and muddy until we can get a blanket of snow to make it all pretty again.

I got caught shoplifting at a Hannaford and was banned from the store for one year.

And so is Latino Heat.

Benoit_and_Guerrero_celebrate_at_WrestleMania_XX.jpg

:(

Its a shame really. That moment at WrestleMania XX might be my favorite ever. I cried during the post main event match during the celebration that is captured in the pic above. KNowing their history and what this meant to them, especially to Benoit, just made it such an emotional night. THat both would be gone just years later is unbelievable and the way Benoit went out is even more unbelievable. Tragic endings to two awesome carreers.