The pics thread

Well I was just wondering, since it was a seemingly meaningless post, if it was supposed to mean something or if you were just trying to maintain your 32.21 post per day average.

Well I was just wondering, since it was a seemingly meaningless post, if it was supposed to mean something or if you were just trying to maintain your 32.21 post per day average.

No actually I really have no clue what my post per day average is to be honest. But seeing as how concerned you seem to be about it, I will definately try my best to maintain it. I wouldn't want to fall behind. I'll shoot for 40.00 per day starting tomorrow.

Hmm, have a look at what last.fm is doing. This is a graph of my listenings for the past few months.

Zephyrus2007

Haha, easy bro. I don't even know who the fuck Big Dave is.

Loosen yer bloomers a bit.

I think you're having a bad day.

Have a drink and a vicodin and call me in the morning.

You're so stupid and pointless I think you really have no idea how stupid and pointless you are. I don't even know how to explain it to you. Look, if this forum was a giant boob, made of the little phlegms that somewhat create milk (which is a symbol of some kind of achievement-purpose of these boards), then you're a silicon implantate put in by a drunk and blind doctor so it's neither nice in any way nor useful for kids that drink the milk. So please have a walk or something and think about your appearance here on a fresh air.

You're so stupid and pointless I think you really have no idea how stupid and pointless you are. I don't even know how to explain it to you. Look, if this forum was a giant boob, made of the little phlegms that somewhat create milk (which is a symbol of some kind of achievement-purpose of these boards), then you're a silicon implantate put in by a drunk and blind doctor so it's neither nice in any way nor useful for kids that drink the milk. So please have a walk or something and think about your appearance here on a fresh air.

Hahahhahahahahaha

Dude, you are extremely funny.

But do you realize what a spermbank your mouth is?