The pics thread

Does anyone else find it funny that most of the more "popular" female posters here are always really tight with Dodens? Everyone knew about Susperia, Val, and now apparently Omni and Dodens swap pics and chat it up on aim or whatever all the time. Can you say silent pimp? :lol:

Does anyone else find it funny that most of the more "popular" female posters here are always really tight with Dodens? Everyone knew about Susperia, Val, and now apparently Omni and Dodens swap pics and chat it up on aim or whatever all the time. Can you say silent pimp? :lol:

It can be hard to find someone to balance out total kvlt grimness and soft butterfly kisses with. Don't make fun.

Matthew is pretty awesome. For the record, I wasn't naked in the picture he posted, though you could see my bra. ;)

By the way, I'll report any reposts of it so they get deleted if anyone tries anything funny.

If anything, I'm being the exact opposite of an e-slut by trying to keep people from posting or viewing my images without my permission. To think, people didn't believe me when I said that I didn't want any attention for my appearance. Now you have your proof.

Luckily I've had time to save the picture on my computer. I'm now building a shrine with the picture as a centerpiece and bought the same orange bra you were wearing (I'm actually wearing it now).

Luckily I've had time to save the picture on my computer. I'm now building a shrine with the picture as a centerpiece and bought the same orange bra you were wearing (I'm actually wearing it now).

I'm pretty sure you saved it at least, since you remember what color my bra is. Creep.