The pics thread

i happen to be quite happy with em. if youre only complaint is that the logos look goofy, then whatever. but you cant say they arent well done. i got exactly what i asked for
~gR~

Well, if portrait of a really ugly person is painted really cool... it doesn't always save the situation.

But hey, the main thing is that YOU are happy with what you have... even now after your best friends on your favorite board said that it looks like crap :)

Who knows? Maybe Sacrilicious was awesome. I kinda doubt it, though. Sweet name. Like, you're chugging holy water and someone asks you how it tastes and you say "It's sacrilicious!"

GR, how about you be in one really good band instead of a bunch of shitty bands?

i'm in the military. i move.

and i have little interest in what you think is good

and kastigation is great. we'll have our latest and greatest stuff coming out in january/february.

Who knows? Maybe Sacrilicious was awesome. I kinda doubt it, though. Sweet name. Like, you're chugging holy water and someone asks you how it tastes and you say "It's sacrilicious!"

sacrilicious was hella fun, though not groundbreaking. and its more like eating a waffle that you thought was god because it was stuck to the ceiling.
~gR~

group photo
IMG_2008.jpg

~gR~

Holy shit