The pics thread

Who the hell drinks peach juice?

MMMM I went down to the Mango Fruit Store and got this delicious carafe of peach juice zomg its so delicious!
Srsly Ive never even heard of peach juice.

I made my first pie last night, as a Christmas present to my mom. It's an apple pie.

pie1.jpg

pie2.jpg

The recipe I found includes this sugary glaze that you mix up and dribble over the top of the pie before baking it. The only problem was that there was way too much to fit on the pie. Most of it pooled around the edges, and then proceeded to dribble all over the floor of the oven, along with chunks of the crust that it caused to collapse. I had to take the pie out and air out the smoke from my kitchen forever. It was a pain in the ass. But hopefully the added tastiness will be worth it.

It's weird how internet forums have inspired people to document the most mundane of tasks. I don't necessarily mean this in a negative way, it's just an amusing observation.

You're fucking annoying man, stop following me around and posting annoying commentaries on my observations. I'm going to fucking stomp on you and kill you.