The pics thread

This is a REAL asian babe guys:
1092417076oa3.jpg

:cool::cool:

She's also a fake asian imo but I've already stated that earlier in this thread because this fucking bitch is like the very fucking housewife of this very fucking thread.

Yeah, I have to agree, you all are making way too big a deal over this chick. She's pretty fucking plain.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILZvKNh2FFE&feature=related[/ame]

half-breed asian-caucasians: hotter than the sum of their parts

Last edited by a moderator:
I say meh to asians and half asians and everyone. Girls like Elisha Cuthbert ftw and although no one will believe me I did actually conquer a russian bird who looked similar. I may have just looked at her so hard it felt like I had though.....

elisha-cuthbert-3.jpg

Details, details....

I might sound like an asshole but I was joking about 'conquer' I would have liked to date her.
I wish I had slept with her. Having slept with her would have been conquering her seeing as she was a foreign woman or foreign soil (well actually I met her on a diving boat)

I wish I wish I wish I could have taken her home or something... She did start chatting with me like she was interested in me but then she asked my age (she was 19 back then I was like 16) and she said ohhh if you were older I would have out with you and then the whole tone changed).

She was the hottest woman I've ever seen in my life. Hotter than any celebrity either.

That sucks, man. Better luck next time (i.e. never).

Speaking of Elisha Cuthbert, I just watched her last night in her first acting role ever, a minor part in an episode of Are You Afraid of the Dark? :lol: She was like 13.