The pics thread

There's a 50/50 chance something will happen on those days hence my tag "nothing or something". It's suspicious to me that theres anti-terrorism drills going on in the military on January 21st, haven't confirmed if it's DoD wide yet though.
There were drills going on during 9/11, which was one reason no one intercepted the passenger planes, the military thought it was part of the drill sim. There were also drills during the 7/7 attacks for a similar incident.
Like I said, equal odds nothing or something will happen, but when Biden and Powell say similar things on the same day, I will at least pay attention.

There's a 50/50 chance on every day that something will happen. There are suspicious things every day that can lead the easily swayed to believe that "something" will happen. There are, in fact, anti-terrorism drills very often. People made the same mistake of viewing routine drills occurring on 9/11 as part of some government-wide conspiracy, and there's no reason to believe that this is any different. Especially considering a new president's first day in office seems like kind of a big deal to be doing things. Also, Biden is notorious for being a little bit psychotic. Colin Powell was just stating what he believed may happen based on his experience. But my actual comment stemmed from the fucking absurd youtube video that you posted, not what you actually put in your signature. That video was obviously trying to suggest that Colin Powell and Joe Biden are within the inner circle of some type of conspiracy or at least uniquely informed of some kind of conspiracy, for which there is no basis. And of course "January 21st" and "within six months" is not the same thing. That youtube video was ridiculous, absurd, etc., and anybody who buys into that, not that it's possible that something may happen on the first full day in office of the first black president in the history of the country who is replacing the worst president ever in some of the most dire straits that this country has ever seen, is a gullible motherfucker.

Thank you for your time.

I jumped to a ignorant conclusion.

Thank you for your time.

I posted that video because it was the shortest clip of just what he said. All the rest of the clips had several minutes of conspiracy propaganda along with it that were worthless to add. I don't believe in a conspiracy to make the US rule the world or whatever else was suggested in that clip by way of added speech baloons.

But if you don't believe that people in positions such as Biden/Powell's know a little bit more than everyone else about what is really going on behind the scene politically and globally, you are beyond naive. No one ever believes the dark shit until the documents get de-classified like 30 years later and by then no one cares.

Edit: Worst President Ever

fdr.jpg

FDR's actions were warranted for what was happening at the time. Sadly, some of the things he implemented have become nothing but a clusterfuck now (social security)

FDR's actions were warranted for what was happening at the time. Sadly, some of the things he implemented have become nothing but a clusterfuck now (social security)

or the fact that he pushed the Japanese into attacking and then let it happen to drag us into WWII. The men who died on the Arizona and Oklahoma just to allow tens of thousands more to get chewed up in Europe and the Pacific have FDR to thank.

Thank You FDR

Tarawa
Tarawa_beach_after_the_fight.jpg

USS Arizona
ph68.jpg

Awesome, another conspiracy theory that will never be verified.

Have you read [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Day-Deceit-Truth-About-Harbor/dp/0743201299"]Day of Deceit?[/ame]

Whether the Japanese were intentionally or "accidently" provoked is debatable. That certain people knew it was coming is not.