The pics thread

Football
sports-injury-picture-football-player-crashes-NFL-injuries.jpg

Soccer
Soccer%20Player.jpg

Any questions?

n622674837_1872899_2949.jpg

No.
Does anyone know why English Muffins are called English Muffins even in England?

On November 6, 1869, Rutgers University faced Princeton University in a game that is often regarded as the first game of intercollegiate football.[2][3][5][8] The game was played at a Rutgers field under Rutgers rules. Two teams of 25 players attempted to score by kicking the ball into the opposing team's goal. Throwing or carrying the ball was not allowed.

It was like rugby and soccer with different rules. Forward pass wasn't introduced until early 20th century

I believe I know everything, a former secretary of state and a Vice President elect can't possibly know more than me.

There's a 50/50 chance something will happen on those days hence my tag "nothing or something". It's suspicious to me that theres anti-terrorism drills going on in the military on January 21st, haven't confirmed if it's DoD wide yet though.
There were drills going on during 9/11, which was one reason no one intercepted the passenger planes, the military thought it was part of the drill sim. There were also drills during the 7/7 attacks for a similar incident.
Like I said, equal odds nothing or something will happen, but when Biden and Powell say similar things on the same day, I will at least pay attention.