The pics thread

This is actually your fault for being a dumbass. And unsurprisingly it's STILL going WOOSH WOOSH over your head. YOW

What you said:
Dakryn is not human, he's actually a machine made by the military to regurgitate propoganda to the MSM so that the military can take over all of the US and eventually the entire world and turn people into machines.

What you meant:
The propoganda starts with the military, goes to you, the uber fucking stupid dumbass fucktard piece of shit machine, who in turn gives it to the media.

^THIS^ is retarded. Especially considering what was said earlier which was:

MSM is full of BS propaganda

Which is somehow different from military propaganda? Because the MSM doesn't laud the military? and say exactly what the military's "bosses" wants it to say anyway? :rolleyes: Like I said; Incoherent. This apparently is over YOUR head, not the other way around.

Ladder of Competence:
dev_ladder.gif

Start climbing.

What you said:

What you meant:

^THIS^ is retarded. Especially considering what was said earlier which was:

Which is somehow different from military propaganda? Because the MSM doesn't laud the military? and say exactly what the military's "bosses" wants it to say anyway? :rolleyes: Like I said; Incoherent. This apparently is over YOUR head, not the other way around.

Ladder of Competence:
dev_ladder.gif

Start climbing.

My post wasn't connected to your propoganda post at all you fucking IDIOT. You are the biggest fucking retard on this entire forum. At least the other ones before you were somewhat funny. Start climbing, imbecile.

The military does indeed try to brainwash its employees from the start. I would know, I lived on a base for the first 14 years of my life.

Mathiäs;7972393 said:
The military does indeed try to brainwash its employees from the start. I would know, I lived on a base for the first 14 years of my life.

no, they really dont. and i am active duty. there may be a couple times in basic, but thats it really.

but then again, i'm in the airforce... the marines and army are different, because they are full of dumbasses who need to be told what to do. if they didnt, they would look down the barrel of their M4 and pull the trigger to see if it was loaded. i kinda wish theyd let them...
~gR~

My post wasn't connected to your propoganda post at all you fucking IDIOT.
/facepalm.

I am done with you on this.

no, they really dont. and i am active duty. there may be a couple times in basic, but thats it really.

but then again, i'm in the airforce... the marines and army are different, because they are full of dumbasses who need to be told what to do. if they didnt, they would look down the barrel of their M4 and pull the trigger to see if it was loaded. i kinda wish theyd let them...
~gR~

Well I would agree with this in general in regards to the Army, and Marine groundside, and they do continue the "brainwashing" to some degree with all the oorah/hooah oriented bullshit.
You forget the Marine Corp has an airwing though, which does pretty much everything the air force does minus losing track of nukes :p . I took a JTIDS course in 2007, and I was one of only 2 Marines in the class. It was full of Air Force pilots and a couple of CoC airmen. I'll just say most of the Air Force personnel were having trouble with the material in general.

fig2b_klausner.jpg

Everyone's trying to tell him he's utter faggot but he still doesn't get it.

~gR~

This really is the reason.