The pics thread

Apparently you are a dumbass with poor reading comprehension.

I think you should read it again, I assure you my reading comprehension is fine.

Either you meant exactly what you said (which makes no sense), or you mis-typed it. Or you took what I said seriously about "exposing a conspiracy".

Anyway, while we are posting smokin women:

jessica-biel-gq-02.jpg

yeah elisha for the win

if only I was some canadian hockey player

hang on I like being british and I fucking hate sport and I can't skate.

oh well.

I think you should read it again, I assure you my reading comprehension is fine.

If it was fine then you obviously would be understanding it, which you aren't. It makes perfect sense, you're just a fucking inbred idiot.

If it was fine then you obviously would be understanding it, which you aren't. It makes perfect sense, you're just a fucking inbred idiot.

So you meant exactly what you said, which means you just said something absolutely fucking retarded. In what way would regurgitating propAnda to the MSM in any way, shape, or form, assist the military in assuming control of the US if it so desired? Think about it. Like I said, make your conspiracy theories at least coherent, as in: with a proper motive/means, even if unbelievable based on probability/reality.

@Vihris: Cuthburt is fiiiine, but she lacks something intangible that I find in Biel.

Maybe I'm weird, and I'm sure many would attest to that, but I don't really get where the various misinterpretations of Dakryn's recent posts are either. I find the posts extremely easy to understand tbh.

Over%20The%20Hills%20and%20Far%20Away%20front.jpg

pretty much not ashamed at all to rock out to old NW tbh. Great little ep, very well performed live tracks too.

So you meant exactly what you said, which means you just said something absolutely fucking retarded. In what way would regurgitating propAnda to the MSM in any way, shape, or form, assist the military in assuming control of the US if it so desired? Think about it. Like I said, make your conspiracy theories at least coherent and with a proper motive/means, even if unbelievable based on probability/reality.

@Vihris: Cuthburt is fiiiine, but she lacks something intangible that I find in Biel.

The propoganda starts with the military, goes to you, the uber fucking stupid dumbass fucktard piece of shit machine, who in turn gives it to the media. Did you seriously not fucking understand that? God, what a fucking dolt you are. You just made a ridiculously stupid deal out of an insult to you which went completely over your pea-brained head. Go back to the military and keep shooting your guns instead of posting on forums.

The propoganda starts with the military, goes to you, the uber fucking stupid dumbass fucktard piece of shit machine, who in turn gives it to the media. Did you seriously not fucking understand that? God, what a fucking dolt you are. You just made a ridiculously stupid deal out of an insult to you which went completely over your pea-brained head. Go back to the military and keep shooting your guns instead of posting on forums.

DER, I speak against what the MSM says but in reality I feed it, ITS OWN PROPAGANDA? The way you typed what thought you meant, on top of what was said prior, is how that came across. Since apparently you meant 'I regurgitate MILITARY propaganda' you should have specified it was military propaganda (which you apparently think is somehow different than what the MSM says?), not MSM propaganda, which is I am sure, how anyone would have taken that based on the previous conversation(s).
This misunderstanding was your fault due to a typing error/imagining everyone knows the source of the propAganda you were referring to, as well as not knowing what the fuck goes on in the military. Not mine, by some imagined (on your part) lack of reading comprehension.

DER, I speak against what the MSM says but in reality I feed it, ITS OWN PROPAGANDA? The way you typed what thought you meant, on top of what was said prior, is how that came across. Since apparently you meant 'I regurgitate MILITARY propaganda' you should have specified it was military propaganda (which you apparently think is somehow different than what the MSM says?), not MSM propaganda, which is I am sure, how anyone would have taken that based on the previous conversation(s).
This misunderstanding was your fault due to a typing error/imagining everyone knows the source of the propAganda you were referring to, as well as not knowing what the fuck goes on in the military. Not mine, by some imagined (on your part) lack of reading comprehension.

This is actually your fault for being a dumbass. And unsurprisingly it's STILL going WOOSH WOOSH over your head. YOW