The pics thread

Because plenty of people know what MSM stands for and it's faster than typing it out? OMG I IS SO WEIRD.
Not to mention, the military acronyms pretty much everything, so I have that habit on top of any other reason.

Oh yeah, for TIACN:

Eligability Suits

You're TUDF. I'd explain it but you'd say I'm "master of the obvious" so fuck off. Also, shut the fuck up please you're annoying.

christ...lack of pics again

jaydenjaymes.jpg

:kickass:

You obviously didn't read any of the links to the government websites showing the laws in Hawaii. I am guessing you aren't very good at chess.

istockphoto_4545744-chess-bad-move.jpg

You obviously didn't read any of the links to the government websites showing the laws in Hawaii. I am guessing you aren't very good at chess.

I'm guessing you aren't very good at knowing the ramblings of a nutcase when you read them. That article is a fucking joke and you're a fool for buying it.

No I did not read, nor do I care about the laws.

Would that have been so hard?

Do you think something like that would have gotten past the Clintons, Dakryn? or the McCains?

Well then we would have to go into the whole rigged election conspiracy thing which is a whole different sort of issue. Regardless of whether or not they would or wouldn't have, facts = the laws in Hawaii.

I'm pretty sure McCain would have taken everything possible and used it to his advantage to win. The validity of something like that would have come up if it wasn't farcical.

Would that have been so hard?

OH HEY I DON'T REMEMBER SAYING THAT WHAT THE

Dakryn, all of your anti-Obama, conspiracy, cover-up nonsense has been proven wrong over and over again. The laughable birth certificate issue remains alive simply because assholes like you want to believe there is something wrong when there is no reason to believe there is. Congratulations on being a jackass, I guess. Go ahead, though. Keep on battling that evil MSM.

I'll believe anything as long as it's crazy!