The pics thread

LOL DUDE HE'S TOTALLY WITH HIS GRANDPARENTS!!!!!!!!!

Apparently no one else gets tired of the fact that like half of the newsheadlines/columns for the last 2+ months have read something like:

"Great-great-great-great-great-grandson/daughter/newphew/niece of a former slave so happy a black person is in office etc etc"

Yeah, judging from that picture he really understands hardships and stuff. and is totally black. :rolleyes:

So yeah I find pictures of Obama with his white relatives amusing. Especially the ones with old men in tight pants. :p

Well obviously the fact that he's half white totally negates the fact that he is black and therefore he has not in any way been impacted by prejudice.

Dakryn, you are very stupid.

To be fair, your last post didn't really have any real points. The fact that you're upset about those damn darkies finally having a victory notwithstanding, all you're doing is making the absurd suggestion that because he is actually biracial, he does not count as being a racial minority.

The fact he still looks black is absolutely fucking central to the whole non-issue that you're harping on, you twit. If he wasn't known by the entire world and you just saw him strolling down the street, you'd see a black guy- not a biracial guy. Therefore, your assertion that he is somehow immune for prejudice due his biracial background is fucking stupid.

Again, let me just reiterate that you are very stupid. Of course, this has been well documented since whenever you say anything you tend to express some brainless opinion about something or other.

To be fair, your last post didn't really have any real points. The fact that you're upset about those damn darkies finally having a victory notwithstanding, all you're doing is making the absurd suggestion that because he is actually biracial, he does not count as being a racial minority.

The fact he still looks black is absolutely fucking central to the whole non-issue that you're harping on, you twit. If he wasn't known by the entire world and you just saw him strolling down the street, you'd see a black guy- not a biracial guy. Therefore, your assertion that he is somehow immune for prejudice due his biracial background is fucking stupid.

Again, let me just reiterate that you are very stupid. Of course, this has been well documented since whenever you say anything you tend to express some brainless opinion about something or other.

Did I state he was immune to prejudice, or isn't in the minority? No. Did I say anything about being mad a "darky" won? No. Like I said previously, you completely missed multiple points in the prior post. Just because something went over your head doesn't mean it wasn't there.

irony_small.jpg

Did I state he was immune to prejudice, or isn't in the minority? No. Did I say anything about being mad a "darky" won? No. Like I said previously, you completely missed multiple points in the prior post. Just because something went over your head doesn't mean it wasn't there.

Ahem.

Apparently no one else gets tired of the fact that like half of the newsheadlines/columns for the last 2+ months have read something like:

"Great-great-great-great-great-grandson/daughter/newphew/niece of a former slave so happy a black person is in office etc etc"

(That's the mad at the darkies part btw)

Yeah, judging from that picture he really understands hardships and stuff. and is totally black. :rolleyes:

So yeah I find pictures of Obama with his white relatives amusing. Especially the ones with old men in tight pants. :p

Uh, nope. Doesn't look like I missed anything. Unless you count the part about laughing at old man cock bulges as being a point, but frankly I don't see the relevance.

Despite experiencing some degree of prejudice in his life, my point is he didn't "grow up in the ghetto" per se. He received a much better lifestyle and education than the majority of the underprivileged minorities in the inner cities in America.

And the first bit has nothing to do with "being mad at darkies". Like I said, you don't get it.

Despite experiencing some degree of prejudice in his life, my point is he didn't "grow up in the ghetto" per se. He received a much better lifestyle and education than the majority of the underprivileged minorities in the inner cities in America.

So? How does that make him not black?

And the first bit has nothing to do with "being mad at darkies". Like I said, you don't get it.

Sure it does. You're tired of hearing about how happy they are to have a black president. Therefore, mad at darkies. I get it just fine, dude. This is just another example of you grasping at straws trying to trash the man.

So? How does that make him not black?

Sure it does. You're tired of hearing about how happy they are to have a black president. Therefore, mad at darkies. I get it just fine, dude. This is just another example of you grasping at straws trying to trash the man.

/sigh. Ok, first the MSM runs the same type of article over and over and over where someone who is usually several generations removed from slave labor compares Obama to Jesus, Moses, etc etc.
It's 2008, not 1858, or even 1908. The MSM is keeping racism alive with bs reporting like this.

How is this trashing Obama? I am trashing the MSM and the simple people who think that Obama is "the black Moses" because he has dark skin.

/sigh. Ok, first the MSM runs the same type of article over and over and over where someone who is usually several generations removed from slave labor compares Obama to Jesus, Moses, etc etc.
It's 2008, not 1858, or even 1908. The MSM is keeping racism alive with bs reporting like this.

:rolleyes: Yeah dude I'm sure that's what's doing it.

How is this trashing Obama? I am trashing the MSM and the simple people who think that Obama is "the black Moses" because he has dark skin.

I'd consider all that sarcastic "he really understand hardships" and "lol white grandparents" jazz to be trashing him. I mean your whole thing a while back about him not really being a citizen got shot to shit, so I just figured you were trying the "well he isn't really black!!!" angle.

What the fuck is MSM?

Main Stream Media.

:rolleyes: Yeah dude I'm sure that's what's doing it.

I'd consider all that sarcastic "he really understand hardships" and "lol white grandparents" jazz to be trashing him. I mean your whole thing a while back about him not really being a citizen got shot to shit, so I just figured you were trying the "well he isn't really black!!!" angle.

#1. There's plenty of racism on both sides of the color fence, and constantly bringing up slavery doesn't help.
#2. He still hasn't provided a valid birth certificate, theres a lot of pending suits on that issue and it is getting ignored because apparently they don't care that he isn't legal.

So anyway, no, you are mistaken about my "angle". Those were aimed at the previously referred to simple people, not Obama.