The pics thread

I'm not really ugly I don't think.

And I'd fuck that bitch, get her pregnant (well I would if I didn't fire blanks) and then kick her down my fucking stairs.

And if Miss Omni's last.fm picture with the santa hat was her she can call people ugly.

That was the cutest Santa I ever did see. :cry:

yeah, though is the Live After Death shirt as easy or as popular to get as the Trooper shirt, NOTB shirt, etc? It would be kind of cool if she actually liked Maiden. She didn't give in to the media and come out with some hashed up apology about supposedly being racist about the picture things that offended some random Asians, so that's pretty metal. As a side note, lots of things about girls' 80's fashion = win IMO. Like big earrings, but not the 'spicy latina' kind of big earrings.

btw, no pedo

Didn't know you were Hispanic. You must have gotten to Florida on an oil drum.

If you're under some kind of impression that I find Vitor attractive (since everyone knows that only Hispanic women like Hispanic guys), you missed the point of my post. I was mostly asking why the pot is calling the kettle black.

(since everyone knows that only Hispanic women like Hispanic guys)

well that *is* why there's still Hispanic people tbh.

White guys need to get in on this somehow. White women are no longer partial to us, we must seek new avenues, possibly involving high technology. Race war!!!! Race war!! It is the year 2009.