The pics thread

I'm trying out some facial hair. Comments are welcome.

Note: I realise that the beard is slightly lopsided. For some reason, my stupid hair grows thinner on the left side of my mouth. I'm hoping it'll just flesh out as it gets longer.

Before:
vanillavihris.jpg

After:
vihrisnewandimproved.jpg

P.S. I know I'm losing hair in the front of my scalp, so fuck off with the bald jokes.

As my second act of madness, I installed Christmas lights on the stairs in my apartment tonight. It's completely badass:

stairs.jpg

I love the cinema style gangway lights. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with this at all but you look ultra jewish to me.

i think it works for you vihris. makes you look more metal
~gR~

Awesome.

I love the cinema style gangway lights. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with this at all but you look jewish to me.

I kinda am jewish tbh.

even though thats only a stairwell, your apartment looks nice.

Blame the chick. The downstairs is actually quite well furnished, and has lots of silly decorative trinkets about.

@ vihris: Facial hair > no facial hair, first off. Secondly, invest in some tweezers and destroy that uni you got going. Thirdly, please remove the furry animal living on your chest.

edit: Not that I really care. But if you want to score some chicks, then I'd suggest following my advice.

@ vihris: Facial hair > no facial hair, first off. Secondly, invest in some tweezers and destroy that uni you got going. Thirdly, please remove the furry animal living on your chest.

edit: Not that I really care. But if you want to score some chicks, then I'd suggest following my advice.

My genetics are clearly not geared toward 'scoring some chicks', but I'll take your advice to mind.