The pics thread

Fucking great episode.

4a2e79a627290670ae0bd00051bb6d04.jpg

All signs point to YES!

Great video, and to the point.

Too bad most Americans would respond with

tb;dl.

Probably should be in the youtube, or state sovereignty thread etc. though.

Too bad this video is too old to mention the probability of China demanding land from the US in event of the US defaulting on the debt we owe to China.

Wait until the 'sleeping giant' of China awakens. It'll be fun stuff.

Although, as bad as this is to say, it's kind of cool that maybe that sort of thing won't be happening anytime soon at all since they've got their cup overflowing with their own out-of-control pollution and populace and a billion other failures that confirm a lot of their present 'might' is pretty smoke and mirrors..just like most Communist nations.

As hard as it is to believe, China really isn't that bad. Take it from a guy who has lived there, traveled there, and knows people who have lived and been in a bunch of parts of China.

That's one of the reasons I hope it won't really get much better..(at least not until the West gets it together again) because it's not that bad in a lot of instances and has much superpower potential. :p

It is still getting better though, and there aren't really an signs that it will stop.

Didn't Steve get arrested for drug possession or something and make up some lame excuse that he left the show to finish college?

Didn't Steve get arrested for drug possession or something and make up some lame excuse that he left the show to finish college?

No, he actually quit the show of his own free will and became a fairly acclaimed singer and musician. I've never heard his music, nor do I care, but he received almost universally positive responses from the alternative/independent music media.