The pics thread

Well your post was the only post on the page where it could have possibly made sense, so yeah, I would still say it was pretty obvious. You're also incredibly unfunny, by the way. The kinds of things that you save as screenshots on the internet from facebook are not even worth the bandwidth. I mean, do you actually think the the various facebook messages that you posted were really, genuinely funny or clever, or do you really just get a kick out of seeing yourself say snarky and clever-if-you're-in-third-grade remarks? :lol:

I included an emoticon only to ensure that my post isn't taken overly seriously, as I've been requested numerous times to use more emoticons. Otherise NOBODY KNOWS WHAT I REALLY MEAN!!!12 :)

Apparently my emoticon choices aren't even acceptable. *insert emoticon*

I wasn't even trying to be funny there. *insert emoticon* The laughing emoticon was in reference to the idea that he might actually think that saying "Dibs." in response to some girl saying that she's single or making a generic and uninspired misogynist jab is funny. *insert emoticon*

*insert emoticon*

5214_533556097914_77308056_31059772_2273175_n.jpg

:lol:

Apparently my emoticon choices aren't even acceptable. *insert emoticon*

I wasn't even trying to be funny there. *insert emoticon* The laughing emoticon was in reference to the idea that he might actually think that saying "Dibs." in response to some girl saying that she's single or making a generic and uninspired misogynist jab is funny. *insert emoticon*

*insert emoticon*
I :devil: agree :tickled: with :worship: you:Smug:

You remind me of this really annoying poster named maiden1 who makes posts overloading emoticons.