The picture thread

Originally posted by Cerulean
Pieter is Sophia
But Satan is Pieter........
So Sophia is SATAN!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::cry:

YOU FOUND ME GORKI:Smokedev:For this forbidden knowledge,you shall pay with your soul!:mad:

Someone had almost found me once,when he noticed i give hate stares to certain people.Luckily enough,i covered it up,dying my hair in an innocent green shade:eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
´

I lost my interest in her after I saw her acting :ill:

haha!its the same with Jennifer Lopez.She just cannot act!!!I saw the Cell,which was a fanscinating movie,but Lopez fucked it up with her acting that she could act:eek: :eek: :eek:

Angelina is a true actress tho.studying acting from the age of 11.she has got both beauty and brains.that's the ideal:D

Originally posted by Cerulean
Are you lebber lebber-ing at Sophia!!??!! :eek::eek: Lucky you that she doesn't understand that word!!!!! :eek:

don't be so sure mate:mad:it's like diggi-diggi:mad:*i'll never forget those black fellas*
i'll kill you Whoreik!!!:mad:

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
don't be so sure mate:mad:it's like diggi-diggi:mad:*i'll never forget those black fellas*
i'll kill you Whoreik!!!:mad:
:lol:
in fact it means something else, but you're pretty close.
so no diggi-diggi :lol:

Originally posted by H.P.Lovecraft
:lol: potato kid :lol:

I haven't heard that in a while :lol:

yeah,the belgian people are born with a potato hanged on them neck,as a pendulum for luck!!!!and all them lives they are feeding from potato stuff!!*scary*

they even undies from potato fabric and they have made latex from the heart of the potato!!!for major lubrication and major fun!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: