The picture thread

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

i know your problem. change your links: the images should end with the .jpg extension instead of the .htm ext ;) hope its clear :)

Originally posted by Strangelight
I dunno much about them really except yer man wrote and produced everything? Talented geezer except for that far fetched, whiney voice that he put on. Mellon Collie is a good album but if he would have sang better it would have been great. Imagine Vinny started singing like that? Yous would all think he was a nobhead.

haha,it is strange his voice,aye!but it is distinctive enough and i can take it,it doesnt hurt my ears.and when he tries to sing in a low scale,without whining,his voice is....uuuuggghhh!!:oops:

lets try again:

aj10.jpg

aj103.jpg

Originally posted by Strangelight
Its Mick Moss in his hardcore days singing an early version of Angelic

yeah that's what came to my mind straight when i saw the pic. Mick Moss getting sucked on stage just after someone poohed on his head.

aj4.jpg

so what Christina Scabbia are you talking about guys?
hohoho!when you can pose like and an angel and a devil at the same time,then you're a creature beyond this earth,ahha.

for any silly questions:yes i am a pervert,if adoring beauty in all its forms is a perverse thing to do:)
aj41.jpg

Elmarad and all have you seen irreversable, she wasn't that pretty when the guy finished rearranging her face :lol: ...seriously now, that was a cruel movie, from women's perspective especially :(

Sofia .. I LOVE ANGELINA ..but take a look at this one ..

youngbw2.jpg

Milla;) i like her.she looks cool,even as a personality.
As for Angelina,she has something that really moves me,very expressive characteristics and that.She is rather thin,but the important thing is that she has that face.
ok,now i can slash my veins:cry:

Originally posted by Shadowlike
Elmarad and all have you seen irreversable, she wasn't that pretty when the guy finished rearranging her face :lol: ...seriously now, that was a cruel movie, from women's perspective especially :(

Yeah, it was a really fucked-up movie! :eek:
You know, i don't have a problem if a movie has a twisted-paranoid plot or scenes of ultra-violence as long as it has a meaning, something that will feed your thoughts or make you thing from a different angle...(David Lynch for example-he rules!).
But in irreversable the only thing that poped-up on my mind after the moment that the film ended, it was either the scene with the guy that got his head "melted" :)eek: ) either the-9 minites long -scene of the rape! And the pointless message in the end:"Time destroys everything!" Bullshit! :lol: I can't understand how some critics claimed that it was amasterpiece!:rolleyes:

Last shoot:

aj47.jpg

aj30.jpg

yeah,she is very thin indeed,but her face is "full"enough,so its ok.
plus,she kicks as ,cos she did most of the dangerous scenes in tomb raider on her own,without stunt-women.can you believe it???adrenaline freak,hehe;)