The picture thread

louisenurding_039536.jpg
http://64.246.22.80/sb/louisenurding/fullsize/louisenurding_039536.jpg

Originally posted by Mariner
she cares about it! theres the green for. BTW she changed her haircut slightly.....

haahha,i hadnt checked the thread for so long hehe!what's wrong with me hair?i am a natural(dark)blonde!m!and i love me green hair now double M!and the haircut is a bit changed indeed.more 80's haha!

now take this for a beautiful man and shut up!
the mighty James Iha(smashing pumpkins for ever and ever!!!!)
Pure god.

jasian1-mag.jpg
jIhabwbw.jpg

why do the smashing pumpkins look like they've been lobotimised in the last photo??...is that like a "cool" look for all you crazy kids??
:lol:

noooooooo!!!!!!!indeed that bandphoto was not the best from that photo-session.they look a bit bad...but james at least always has this sleepy look.
there was true emotion in that band,you cant doubt that,but as everything american it had to have its "glamour".i bet the pumpkins had at least the right sense of glamour and that unbeatable narcissism and theatrical touch in everything they did,that i truly adore!!!they didnt just go on stage.they had to "dress up" and the band was like a small theatrical group.everything they did had a concept.great!just great!
after so many years,they still remain on top for me:)

and yanks?how yank can an immigrant from Japan be?:p

and take this for the most beautiful woman in this world,IMO.
Kneel before her highness:Angelina Jolie:)

aj142.htm

aj170.htm

aj10.htm

i think im gonna die

I dunno much about them really except yer man wrote and produced everything? Talented geezer except for that far fetched, whiney voice that he put on. Mellon Collie is a good album but if he would have sang better it would have been great. Imagine Vinny started singing like that? Yous would all think he was a nobhead.