The picture thread

Originally posted by Shadowlike
monkey island (2) is one of the best as well but when playing longest journey is more like reading a good story than solving puzzles and having fun. There were many times during the game that I was emotionally touched. It has more dialogs because it's deeper than any other adventure game, also i think it's based on a book. :) The music is amazing too. For me it's not just a game it's a work of art!

nothing...NOTHING can beat leisure suit larry!

Back to posting pictures...

viva-emptiness.jpg

:Smokin:

Originally posted by Don Corleone
i guess travis smith did the cover again. typical travis style.

Why do I sense some negativity in that statement? hmm.. now I wonder if it's gonna be same kind of digipack Last Fair Deal came with or just a regular one. I thought the package of LFDGD really served the artwork..

Originally posted by Don Corleone
hitler, please tell me it's the new album!

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
Check www.katatonia.com , it's all there :hotjump:

24th of march, baby! 24th of march! :)

More news regarding Katatonia, tho you've could've found this at the appropriate forum but what the fock:

"To support the album the band will embark on an extensive tour of Europe that kicks off in Finland on 2nd April & takes in Denmark, Germany, Poland (show to be recorded), Hungary, Switzerland, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, UK, Norway & Sweden."

That's FINLAND, people!! :hotjump: I get to see Katatonia once again! Hoboe, like some you might say :D

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
That's FINLAND, people!! :hotjump: I get to see Katatonia once again! Hoboe, like some you might say :D

Its Haboe (boeboeks). or Hoeba.(marsupilami)