The picture thread

MANKY_FEET.gif

Originally posted by Crack Hitler

"To support the album the band will embark on an extensive tour of Europe that kicks off in Finland on 2nd April & takes in Denmark, Germany, Poland (show to be recorded), Hungary, Switzerland, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, UK, Norway & Sweden."

gonna see them ! great !!! bands tend to often forget to make a detour to France :)

Originally posted by Cerulean
They're forgetting the damn Benelux!!!??? :cry::cry:
Crap! :mad:
It's good though that they'll record a show. My guess is that it will be Krakow once again, would be good if they released a DVD

Yeh, it's great their recording it, but I dunno. Like, it's great to see Katatonia live when you're actually there, but I can't tell how well it would work to watch 'em live from the telly. You know, they ain't doing much nothin on stage (and I ain't complaining...) but well, hell, a dvd would be nice, tho not necessary I guess..

Oh, well whatever. Haboe :hotjump:, then...

eh.. boeboeks?

hehe, there are some books (3 or 4) from a popular youth-writer in belgium with those creatures! they look like this :) :) :)
I fuckin love them!

boeboeklinks.gif

Why do I sense some negativity in that statement? hmm.. now I wonder if it's gonna be same kind of digipack Last Fair Deal came with or just a regular one. I thought the package of LFDGD really served the artwork..

NO NEGATIVITY AT ALL!!!!!!! sorry if i sounded that way. i love travis smith!!! LFDGD work had blown me away!!