The pissing on Peter Tagtgren that's going on in here is getting annoying

webster said:
no offence but mikael isnt even in a death metal band hes doing vocals that are bland and he cant change his pich or his tempo very well
Wahey the forum idiot has arrived; you sir obviously know exceptionally little about vocals...
Now i think Tagtgren is good in Bloodbath (even though i am not a big fan of NMF) he truly pales in comparison to Mikael, in his regular bands as well for that matter...

I like Mikael's voice better than Peter's but I think Peter does a better job in Bloodbath and fits better overall than Mikael.

i think wolftribe rather accurately depicted the reality in the cage match thread. apologies for the foot, i don't have the original.
bloodbath_cagematch.jpg

well my two cent I started listenign to bloodbath once he NMF cd came out. I heard the lyrics, the rashing of the music. everything about the music, the lyrics, the singing I loved. I believe Peter did a GREAT job doing the vocals in the cd. yes I have heard RtC finally but trying to put one down for there style. as simple as this both singer rocks in there own style. Boh have there own way of likign to sing behind the mic and that is the way things are. and I honestly did like NMF way more then RtC. but whoever is behind the mic rocks no matter who it is or whee it is. keep rocking and murdering people behidn the mIc.

StevenVeneralle said:
well my two cent I started listenign to bloodbath once he NMF cd came out. I heard the lyrics, the rashing of the music. everything about the music, the lyrics, the singing I loved. I believe Peter did a GREAT job doing the vocals in the cd. yes I have heard RtC finally but trying to put one down for there style. as simple as this both singer rocks in there own style. Boh have there own way of likign to sing behind the mic and that is the way things are. and I honestly did like NMF way more then RtC. but whoever is behind the mic rocks no matter who it is or whee it is. keep rocking and murdering people behidn the mIc.

waz?

Peter is in the "new" death metal style voice, for a NMF is ok, but ... Mike have a TRUE old school Death Metal monster voice, remember: Breeding death & Resurrection through carnage Rules over NMF!! :devil:

LONG LIVE THE OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL

Luz said:
As I said many times, Nightmares made Flesh will always be Resurrection through Carnage's bitch. Bwahahahahaha!
Let's just stick to the band members, here. Personifying the albums this way will only make things worse for everyone. Peter for president.

Ok then, 'The Almighty' for World Heaviest Ruler. :kickass:

cthulufhtagn: Yes sir, you're right.

One Winged Angel said:
Let's just stick to the band members, here. Personifying the albums this way will only make things worse for everyone. Peter for president.