The pride of your country

Thanatos

payaso
Oct 28, 2001
Hades
How about posting the best bands from each of our countries?

The best bands around here (Mexico) IMO are Cenotaph (legendary death metal band), The Chasm (great old school death metal), Disgorge (brutal death) and Ravager (new Krisiun like band, only more agresive).

well here in brasil, i think the most famous are Angra (melodic metal), Krisium (death metal, i think, i dont know nothing about them) and sepultura, (used to be death i think, now i dont know what they have been doing), Tuatha de Danan (which is not as much famous as the other ones).
If I forgot something, someone remembers me.

In Mexico i really like a metal progressive band that calls Cruz de Hierro.
From Brazil i listened a band that calls "Sagrado"... they are a very good band.

Si estos son los foros de America Latina , por que chucha no escribimos en español (y los Brasileños en portugues)

Bueno aca en Chile de lo mejor que hay es Totten Korps, porque en heavy metal, Chile no salva mucho y los discos de las bandas suenan pèsimo.

Tambien esta Undercroft aunque lo nuevo no me agrada mucho y por supuesto Dorso que son como los inmortales de la escena Chilena.

Ah y otra banda genial es Poema Arcanus , exelente banda de Doom Metal que esta a punto de sacar su 2do album "Iconoclast" bajo el sello Aftermath de Noruega.

En www.rockaxis.com hay MP3 de estas bandas para bajar

IF the messages are for the spanish people only, that's ok write in Español, but if you want every one understand the message it's better write in English.. My english is better than my Spanish. That's a shame, Mi padre es español !!!

Si estos son los foros de America Latina , por que chucha no escribimos en español (y los Brasileños en portugues)

well, i understand spanish but i can´t write it correctly, and should be like this with most brazilians, i think. everybody can feel free to write in his native language, i guess. if u guys understand portuguese or dont care about what we´re posting, i think everything is just fine. i was writing in english to make it easier for non-portuguese speakers understand, but portuguese is even better. but to reply i´ll have to wirite in english, ´cause my spanish is really horrible, when i write it. :) but i think portuguese is not very hard to spanish speaker understand and vice versa.

Well... Angra is known by many people in the world but in my opinion it's not a pride for us... It just sucks! The band Andre Matos is singing nowadays is even worse! :puke:

Sepultura and their old thrash metal was a pride. But that was before Roots. After that disc, including it, their music is kinda new metalish... :yuk:

It's just my opinon, no need to flame me, ok: ;)

Originally posted by tickBR
for the best brazilian bands are : Thuata de Danann and Dragonheart they aren't famous but for me they are the best

YEAHH!!!!thuata de danann is one of the best metal band in the world!!!also like krisiun,angel corpse and sepultura did.....but we have a legend in our country like:

INFECTIOUS MAGGOTS : (legendary grindcore band from malaysia since 80's but now thier are playing some stupid music such like a koRn style.......shit!!!)

CROMOK : (legendary thrash metal after nemesis.....still exist until now!!)

FTG : (one of the malaysia thrash speed metal legendary but now thier are became glam band!!!such like a fucking pantera!!)

SILKHANNAZ : (one of the pioneer of death metal since 80's,in that time our country still conquer the thras and rock genre...still exist until now!!)

BRAINDEAD : (malaysian death metal....the founder of death metal like SILKHANNAZ did.....)

NECROTIC CHAOS : (malaysian brutal death metal hailing from perak,MALAYSIA......)

NEMESIS : (one of the pioneer or founder thrash metal in malaysia!!the band is already split,but hte frontman,that we called "dreadlocker freak metal" made a new thrashcore metal band called KOFFINKANSER...this band play a music more like a nu-SEPULTURA and SOULFLY....)

there are many but i have no time to mention it.....

Originally posted by Carlos Eduardo
IF the messages are for the spanish people only, that's ok write in Español, but if you want every one understand the message it's better write in English.. My english is better than my Spanish. That's a shame, Mi padre es español !!!

Well if you say so I'm going to write everything in English, and perhaps in the future I will do it in bothn languajes

form mexico? do i have to say it bro? where brujeria and trasnmetal not to mention disgorged and the upocoming undermoonlight sadness(micture of styles)?

Listen to Cruz de Hierro is very different of transmetal and brujeria. Almost all their songs are in english but they have 2 or 3 in spanish. The drummer also plays in an american band that calls Cast.
They opened the concert of Stratovarius and Angra.
The guitarrist is very good. the only bad thing is that the quality of the record is not very good.

I guess Transmetal was important for the scene here but Brujería???

Shub Niggurath is also a great black/death band from Mexico