The pride of your country

i think you've forget RATOS DE PORAO as a brazilian band... this band is very good i think and i had the luck to see them in a squat and it was very good!!
i 'love sepultura until roots ans after that that sucks i think!!

i come from france and i can't speak portuges except two/three words and my spanish is very bad so i think it could be good to keep this page in english for foreigners....

and you talk about doom, trash etc but do you have some information about hardcore bands from south america cause i prefer this kind of music!

Tranze said:
form mexico? do i have to say it bro? where brujeria and trasnmetal not to mention disgorged and the upocoming undermoonlight sadness(micture of styles)?
Brujeria no es de Mexico. Ellos son de estados unidos.

Los mejor bandas de Mexico a mi me gusta son:
Under Moonlight Sadness
Aglarond
Disgorge
Anarchus
Andarta
Belzabet
Cenotaph
Buried Dreams
Rotteness
Ravager

Y The Chasm son de Mexico pero ahora ellos vive aqui en Chicago.

Isn't there anybody from Colombia here?

There are some mp3s are www.truemetal.org/colombianmetal ...and at www.ciudadmetal.com

I'm sure you've ever heard about this death metal band MASACRE, or this black metal band INQUISITION. And obviously, they're not the only good stuff you may find here.

I recommend bands like Mistyfate, Twilight Glimmer [Melodic Death], Infernal, Ethereal, Liturgia, Occultus [Black/Dark Metal], Hellbender [Heavy Metal, yeah not everything's like Kraken...]

and my favorite one is Tenebrarum :hotjump:

LISTEN TO OUR MUSIC! :headbang: ...if there's anybody interested contact me, I can get you some music!

bands from my country nepal??
rai ko ris>> hardcore punk band that talk about politics and activism. that's exactly what our country needs.
robin and looza>> the most popular hard rock band. cover every kind of issue fom social to emotional. i personally think, apart from the vocalist, the rest of the band are very talented.
cadenza>> a great jazz band with real skillful and creative people.heard of Jazzmandu??
potential zero>> probably the best band in the future. 3 members playing hardcore punk. sound more like NOFX. it's my band.hehe

Hello everybody:

We are forgetting about A.N.I.M.A.L. from argentina... i am not argentinian, but thet are a very good band, not metal, dough.
I like Brujeria, but i personally know Juan, and they are a band from Los Angeles,CA.

Take Care

hey Genocide from Mexico and Anton are also fucking great!! genocide's previous bass/vocal was the guitar player for the chasm when they lived in chigago

The best metal scene in sudamerica is the Chilean scene!... Coprofago (Jazz Death Metal, the best chilean band ever), Dorso (Gore old school death metal), Dogma (Like Metallica but more more thrashers), Criminal (The most famous chilean band, thrashers), Totten Korps (brutal death, amazing voice), Burning Dusk (melodic death metal), Defacing (Amazing Death/Grind), Sheolgeena (death blast), Mar De Grises (doom), Poema Arcanus (doom), Psicosis (thrash), Torturer (death/thrash), Sadism (great brutal death metal)etc etc etc... I'm doing promotion in sweden to all this bands hehehe!... The Mexican scene is great too!!!!... really cool and underground bands (Asesino rulez hehehe)!!!!. Brazil have Sepultura and Krisiun (this is an awesome band)... Argentina... mmmm... I don't know, is more a rocker country, La renga is a cool band. about other countries I don't know... but the best sudamerican scene is the Chilean and the Mexican scene

By just like Nestyjoan it has written in Spanish is because good must have thread for each language in this forum of Latin america could become one of Brazil, and another one of Hispanic letting this to talk all together ones in English good is single an idea, of here to that it is fulfilled I believe that an abyss exists.

Las bandas en España son muchas e infinitas (The bands in Spain are many and infinite): yo escucho (I listen): Dalle, Baron Rojo, Marea, Muro, Bloque, La polla records, Los Enemigos, Burp. Pero existen bandas de rock en cantidades industriales (But bands of rock in industrial amounts exist.).

He traducido para los que no se entienden bien con mi idioma.I have translated for that they are not understood well with my language.