The pride of your country

BastardSonOfGod said:
The best metal scene in sudamerica is the Chilean scene!... Coprofago (Jazz Death Metal, the best chilean band ever), Dorso (Gore old school death metal), Dogma (Like Metallica but more more thrashers), Criminal (The most famous chilean band, thrashers), Totten Korps (brutal death, amazing voice), Burning Dusk (melodic death metal), Defacing (Amazing Death/Grind), Sheolgeena (death blast), Mar De Grises (doom), Poema Arcanus (doom), Psicosis (thrash), Torturer (death/thrash), Sadism (great brutal death metal)etc etc etc... I'm doing promotion in sweden to all this bands hehehe!... The Mexican scene is great too!!!!... really cool and underground bands (Asesino rulez hehehe)!!!!. Brazil have Sepultura and Krisiun (this is an awesome band)... Argentina... mmmm... I don't know, is more a rocker country, La renga is a cool band. about other countries I don't know... but the best sudamerican scene is the Chilean and the Mexican scene
chile sucks

therefore, their bands also suck...

Man in Pants said:
Well... Angra is known by many people in the world but in my opinion it's not a pride for us... It just sucks! The band Andre Matos is singing nowadays is even worse! :puke:

Sepultura and their old thrash metal was a pride. But that was before Roots. After that disc, including it, their music is kinda new metalish... :yuk:

It's just my opinon, no need to flame me, ok: ;)

I totally agree

Sepultura was a pride until Arise (although Dante XXI is the best thing they did since Chaos AD) while Andra sucks

But if you guys want to know bands from Brazil, check out Torture Squad (the album Pandemonium, THIS is our pride), Fates Prophecy (highly influenced by Maiden), Violator (Bay Area rules!), Hibria (the album Defying The Rules is essential for heavy/power metal fans), Sad Theory (for gothemburg fans), etc...