the problem with bathrobes

azal

love is the answer
Nov 12, 2002
Belgrade, Serbia
Visit site
I just got a splendid one for Christmas but I get so pissed off because there is absolutely no way to take a poop without taking the bathrobe off.

and pooing naked feels weird.

I want to design a bathrobe with a button up flap in the buttocks area that you can open when you need to poop.

i thought about designing a bed with a hole in the matt like with a cap so when you feel like taking a piss in the middle of the night you dont have to go all the way to the bog, just lay on the belly, put your nob inside the hole, pee, the close the hole thingy. and in the morning you take the bottle of pee to the bog. or you could even bind the bed to the bog. but that might be tricky.

I too recieved a new bathrobe for christmas and have no difficulty in taking an eartha kitt while wearing it, however unlike you, i am an experienced bath robe owner. Simply sweep the lower half of the garment to one side (ie so it rests against your leg) while performing your sinful business. I hope this helps and if you have any other questions on responsible bathrobe ownership feel freee to ask.

man i couldn't live without my bathrobe. i like to schlep around my room naked and if i have to go out into the common areas i don't want to have to deal with putting on pants and shit. just put on my black terrycloth robe and go pee and then come back and cast it off like a wrestler entering the ring.

my roommate, even though he's pretty cool, wears this really annoying samurai looking robe and it makes me want to slap the shit out of him b/c it's incredibly (for lack of better words) GAY looking. it's covered with japanese letters. he doesn't know japanese. it looks like it says 'steamed dumplings' seriously.