The 'Promote Your Band' Thread Mk.II

Well Keenan, Smokelord stuff may well be posted here. Bloodbrawl stuff, not for awhile since the proceeds of the record are gonna go to Mike's family (the first 100 copies anyway).

Just uploaded a video from yesterdays rehearsal with my band.

sorry for the not so good quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he's the guy at the left doing the solo. I remember you have long blonde/brown hair and a white flying V:p I also remember that i had teal gloves when I broke my arm 10 years ago:lol:

I think he's the guy at the left doing the solo. I remember you have long blonde/brown hair and a white flying V:p I also remember that i had teal gloves when I broke my arm 10 years ago:lol:
More like orange hair, but yes, I'm the guitarist with long hair :lol:
Glad you liked it even though the soundquality is crap. I noticed when I watched it the first time that we play the song almost twice as fast as Wolfs original version.

BUMP

I STILL need a band to take up 'Lightning War' for "The Devil's Legion: A Tribute to Onslaught" so if you're in a band and you're interested... let me know yeah? As for Bloodbrawl, had another rehearsa today and we've nearly finished one of the new 'uns, entitled "Rotting in a Swamp", and another "Different Skin" is well underway. Shit's so cash. Also, those of you who're folloing us on Facebook can take a look at a new rough draft for longsleeve shirts - be sure to let us know what you think.

Just record a cover of the song - doesn't have t be like, ultra awesome quality but good enough to put to CD at least. All I'l need is an mp3 (no bigger than 10000kb) and the WAV file then I'll take it from there ;)

will see what we can do for you and let you know monday if we can get err done! i do like onslaught so big possibility:headbang:

Updates for the Smokelord project. This is the 4th song written and only a rough demo. I recorded this one because ive got all sorts of new software and things to try out so i went wild with the production. Filthy as fuck!

Last edited by a moderator: