The Pursuit of Vikings video!

Seems like it comes next week...

http://www.vivaplus.tv/index.php?action=voting_genre_rock_show

and here some pics: ((c) Philipp Hirsch)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Yep I see it, number 12 on the list. Let's hope it's number 1 at the votings end. Great find on the pics $HaMbLeZz it certainly looks like a killer video, roll on sunday.

cool.......it seems to bne a cool video if i look at the pictures.......
the only bad thing from the vivaplus show AXT is that there are so many fucking punkrock clips,too, etc. blink 182/sum 41....

but of course there are metal clips:Amon Amarth/Children Of Bodom/Fear Factory/Impious/Wintersun/In Flames/Chimaira/Hatebreed/Sepultura/Diablo/Mnemic/Dark Tranquillity/Machine Head/Cradle Of Filth/As I Lay Dyin/Dimmu Borgir/Cataract/Napalm Death...

CHEERS!!!!

i saw chimaira live once but they sucked so i left, i dont remember what tour that was.

is the video ever going to be available on the official site? there's a videos page but its been under construction for.. ever by now.

i thought m. had fallen off the earth and got eaten by the big monsters off the edge of the map =\

but anyway..........
fuck! i forgot what i was gonna say. somethin about chimaira.... god damnit.!

Alright! I can't wait to see the video.

haha DemonsAndLies666, i'm surprised anyone from here remembers me. i've been busy with real-life things and ive been at the cob forum (i am a faggot, you see)

I found only found Les Vilains whilst discussing non-british Oi with a Finskin and a Danskin. It would ace if a class act like this band were better supported in the US, but I dont think they'll get too much attention being r.a.c.

p.s.- Kampfzone! good call mang!

haha DemonsAndLies666, i'm surprised anyone from here remembers me. i've been busy with real-life things and ive been at the cob forum (i am a faggot, you see)

how can i forget =]
i remember having a manowar fight with you or somethin.
and i cant forget the "my hair can beat you up" thing. i used it a few times =x
good stuff =]