The Random Crap Thread

sowrong.jpg

No lie, I snarfed coffee a little at this :lol:

Oh, and coffee snarfs hurt. Hahhah!

These are the new lyrics to God of Emptiness.

StevilnBits (7:08:33 AM): "let the children cum to me "
Nerevar9999 (7:08:43 AM): "Their mother fucks me so shall they."

<Domsey> Woah, I got the weirdest moment of my entire life this morning
<bender> what happened?
<Domsey> you know, there was a party at my neighbours' last night
<bender> yeah, you've been fucking drunk..
<Domsey> you've been there, too?
<bender> sure...
<Domsey> well, you see i can't remember anything
<Domsey> but this morning I woke up in my bed, and there was my mom lying next to me.
<bender> wtf...?
<Domsey> That's exactly what i thought
<Domsey> So, my mom got up instantly when i woke up, smiled at me and said "U're so much better than your dad is." then she left the room
<bender> OMFG!!!
<bender> you didnt do that! TELL ME IT WASNT LIKE THAT!!! TELL ME YOU'RE A DUMBASS LIAR!!!
<Domsey> no, i'm not lying
<bender> OMG!!!
<Domsey> but it turned out she was playing a trick on me. Paycheck for coming home late, all drunk.
<bender> ...
<bender> your mom's such a freak. o_O

Excerpt from a post by Heri Joensen, lead singer of Týr:
Not halfway through our set, during Terji's solo in "Gátu Ríma", I saw a guy get up from his seat halfway up the cinema floor, he walks down the isle to the right side of the stage. I thought maybe he was a technician who had spotted a problem. He gets up on the stage and walks towards me, he was not very tall, a little shorter than me, but he was a very broad and big guy, he had a shaven head and he looked a little drunk I noticed when he came closer. "Maybe he was a fan who wanted to stage dive," I thought, he walks up to me and next thing I know he puts his hands around my neck and tries to strangle me. I got out of his grip, jumped over to the left side of the stage behind Terji, put down my guitar and ran straight back into the guy and threw him off the stage. He tried to hold on to one of my monitors so he wouldn't fall off, it was a 1 meter drop, I kicked the monitor so he and the monitor fell of the stage. He landed on his back and got the monitor in his face. Some people, I don't know if they were security or just random fans, got him up and led him out of the venue. On his way out he turned towards me, I saw he was bleeding from a big cut in his forehead, he looked at me and gave me the finger.

A bunch of my buddies finally were able to get a music video done of their music. Now I know this is a METAL forum, but the song is pretty catchy, and the people in the video are all friends and locals.

Last edited by a moderator: