people who need to spam a forum with random crap <-you? post here.

Misanthrope

Latin, NOT Mexican.
Oct 11, 2001
My House.
www.i-mockery.com
self explanatory. I just hope somebody listens to my initiative to control all the spaming newbies. And post random crap if you feel like it and it does not belong to any of the other random crap threads.

i've been busy with university stuff last couple of weeks so i was not posting for a while. this thread is a perfect chance to join in again now that most of the work is done. and to go on with irrelevance: i'm going on vacation the next two weeks, so i'm continuing with not posting for a while.
i hope this serves the purpose :)
@rahvin: did you get my message ??

@didl: yup. thank you. :) sorry i've been quite busy, i'll reply in due time.

as for this thread: reflecting on crap and how it spreads easier than butter is all good and right. still, once we're done with crucifying the spamming n00bs i'd still like to see some discussions about interesting topics.

I'M iN LooVe wITh AnDrEAs!!!!!! He'S SoooOO HoTT!!!!!!!1

How's that for spam?

Also, a lot of the guys on this board are teh sexayy.

:Spam:

@rahvin: no problem, i just wanted to make sure that you received it. as stated above: luxury of internet is not available for me for the next two weeks, so you don't have to hurry. :)

idari said:
Gav is a newbie though, but it doesn't feel like that :p

When is someone officially no longer a Newbie then? I still feel like a newbie, but that's only because My join date is in 2004 and all yours are like 2001... Plus I dont have hair on my chest (like that matters) :lol:
^^^ Let the spam begin :Spam:

I liked when Branwen was posting, cos I felt superior to someone :p (jk)

I wonder how that crazy being is doing. Didn't she say she was going to drink milk straight from the udder and poo in a bucket for 2 months?

:Spin:
rahvin said:
@didl: yup. thank you. :) sorry i've been quite busy, i'll reply in due time.

as for this thread: reflecting on crap and how it spreads easier than butter is all good and right. still, once we're done with crucifying the spamming n00bs i'd still like to see some discussions about interesting topics.

comeee ooon you now you want to put this thread on the rules thread :p