The Random Thread!

Cool! Btw, if any of the Aussies on the forum are going to see Evergrey or Nile at any of their upcoming gigs, make sure you are out the door soonish...if you are, you may just recieve a free unsigned Aussie metal complilation cd courtesy of Welkin Entertainment! Its called 13 Shades Of Shadow, and the closing track is MINE!!! :D

i saved a kitten today... twice
adorable little thing got tangled in a soccer net and was choking... twice

oh cats... when will they learn? :rolleyes:
The very good action of the day. I'm glad you decided to save that kitten... and I say I am glad because most people don't like cats and like to mistreat them, and I love cats so when I see someone loving cats and being good to them, it makes me smile.

LifeDepraved said:
I just had a bistro microwave sandwich....those things kick ass.
One of those heavenly things! I'm having a bbq tomorrow with my 2 dear friends... we're celebrating the birthday of one of them. I realized I'm eating almost no meat, so I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to go for a good bbq in this ocassion.

Silent paragon said:
I’m liking Saturnus…
That's good, Eve. I like them and enjoy listening to them.

I started drinking lots of tea again. It's like when cold times come, I automatically start drinking tea, can't help it. And I'm drinking it with lots of lemon and honey and sometimes an aspirin too because I feel a horrible flu is chasing me.

Let us know which one you ordered and how good (or not..) it was.

Please.

Got a medium Chicken, Jalepeno and Olive pizza with light cheese (Tastes better imo). It's great everytime. I'm a big chicken eater and I love hot stuff like jalepeno's and olives to top it off. And you have to get it on the real thin crust...too much bread ruins it I believe.

It was my own personal valhalla for today :)