The Ranting thread!

MoonlightOrchid

Bi-product
Apr 20, 2009
Venus
So I thought of making this thread for every member that despirately needs to blow off some steam. Come rant about anything thats bugging you. I guess Ill begin.

FIRST of all, Im so pissed off with the freaking tour dates of TBM plus that they are touring Europe and THEY WONT COME TO GREECE :mad: DAMMIT!?

SECONDLY, why did my piercer HAVE to go on summer hollidays NOW?! What a !@#$, hell get a rant from me when he gets his butt back here :mad:

FIRST : These fucking ropes are fucking expensive
SECOND : These fucking ropes keep fucking breaking, am I unlucky!?

There's a French website called "VieDeMerde" or simply "VDM" which means "Shit Life" where people all tell their stories, explaining why their life sucks (during a certain moment of it, nevertheless). Quite fun, sometime.

Nice topic by the way. I'm not mad at all so it's too bad.

Stats.
Stats.
More freaking stats.

And its such a nice day outside today, Its the type of day that make you feel a little envious of the people who dont have jobs.
But then you remember, youll have money to spend on the next nice day.

While on money, the cost of living is ridiculous these days.
Whats stupid is that we need it.
if you dont have it you end up on the lower spectrum, of things.
Its weird how you can make a choice but theres ultimately a few pieces of paper that influence how safe you feel in making those decisions.

The shit that pisses me off, is people who never stop judging something that they are ignorant about, but they believe they know it all !!! Plus, why should anyone judge one another? isn't analyzing people is better and fair enough to fill the weird need that people have?
Life here sucks to extents too... I just wanna get the fuck out of this place and find a job rather than going to university.
Ah another thing too... why should everyone go to college or whatever higher educational institution to learn things that they might already know, i mean, I can learn about programing by my own (which is 50% of my knowledge in this field is learnt by my own) so why the hell should I get that piece of fucking stupid paper called "Degree" to get a job, while there are plenty of people who have whatever degree and they are not as good as some who are great at programing without any academic tuition but they are jobless for the simple fact that they don't have a degree. isn't skill all what counts???
Fuck it dude... ok.. 'm off for some killing in Ghost Recon :kickass:

SECONDLY, why did my piercer HAVE to go on summer hollidays NOW?! What a !@#$, hell get a rant from me when he gets his butt back here :mad:

I think the time fits perfectly :lol:

EDIT: oh yeah, I hate people who says something sucks without knowing what it is. if I only had an öre for every time someone told me Opeth sucks cause they are gothic..
same goes for every band I ever liked. (except for FF) :>

Ah another thing too... why should everyone go to college or whatever higher educational institution to learn things that they might already know, i mean, I can learn about programing by my own (which is 50% of my knowledge in this field is learnt by my own) so why the hell should I get that piece of fucking stupid paper called "Degree" to get a job, while there are plenty of people who have whatever degree and they are not as good as some who are great at programing without any academic tuition but they are jobless for the simple fact that they don't have a degree. isn't skill all what counts???

Simply because degrees are a way to show that you are following the norms, the convention of the domain you're going in. Because there have been problems about it in the past, because sometime people may look very skillful but they can make a lot of mistake due to the fact that they didn't seriously study their things. I thought the answer was obvious. People that are worse than those who don't have a degree at least are ensured to respect the norms, the others should simply make their studies and make their way out to have the same ensurance toward the society. It's merely about security.

Hay and for no reason here's me.

People
get
angry
because
of
something
they
cannot
see.
It's
a
mental
overload
of
truth
not
being
accepted.
For example,
someone
thinks
something
is
not
fair,
and
someone
says
"Too
fucking
bad".
Piss
off,
right?
It's
because
the
energy
you
create
from
understanding
truth
(That
action
creates
energy
in
the
form
of
brain
synapses)
just
gets
wasted,
and
because
you
KNOW
it's
truth,
and
you
keep
wanting
to
push
it
out
of
you,
it
just
keeps
building
if
you
don't
detect
a
common
understanding,
or
at
least
the
understanding
of
"Let's
agree
to
disagree".
It's
just
funny
how
that
works
out
in
every
single
fucking
example
I
can
think
of.
So
yeah,
angry
people,
stop
trying
so
hard.

EDIT: I thought this was a bit easier to grasp.

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH ALL OF THE MOTHERFUCKING HATE WITH FEAR OF A BLANK PLANET

seriously this pisses me off to no end, this album is quite awesome.

Uber mixture of In Absentia and Deadwing anyone? Yeah, this album is it.

Anesthetize, sleep together, Sentimental, Way out of Here....

crazy. the only track that is passable is My Ashes, but the rest are amazing for the PT.

FOABP isn't a bad album in itself, but it is missing the amazing spacey prog/psych parts that most PT fans love. And they changed the awesome rockin' parts of songs like Even Less and Lightbulb Sun to Mike Portnoy-esque attempts to be metal. I like it ok tho.