The reason PPVIII couldn't be held on Sept 28-29,2007

So I mentioned this to a few people. The weekend BEFORE ProgPower there was a Klingon VS Furry (look it up) bowling tournament in Atlanta.

I had a few people not believe me...

There's the proof.

I think next year we need to do a Klingon VS Furry VS Metalhead bowling tournament... If we didn't kick their asses, well, we'd kick their asses.

-Metal

PS. Ten points for anyone who finds Claus' mom in this video!

Last edited by a moderator:
Paul, even if they were on the klingon side, do you really want to admit that you know people involved with furries? Just asking.
I can't imagine it's any worse than the time I was in Best Buy and saw someone I know on the cover of a DVD documentary about Anime fans (dressed as a scantly clad anime character no less). And sadly, I know people who go to furry conventions and I'm a little too afraid to check that video out and find them in it. At least they're from CT so the chances are small.
And I'd gladly become a klingon if it meant I could take out some furries.

Paul, even if they were on the klingon side, do you really want to admit that you know people involved with furries? Just asking.

Happily, the last time I knew anyone involved with furry fandom was back in 1985 or so. Whew!

I don't know about alllll the folks in that vid, they might be relatively normal, but furry fandom back in the mid-80s was truly twisted.

I thought it was a big enough step to admit that I knew some of the Trekkies in that vid. :lol: