The Recording of "W5", the 5th and final WOODS OF YPRES album, Aug 8th-22nd, 2010

I vote for a CD pressing, cause that's probably the only way I'll end up buying the album... but maybe that's just me.

I second that! An I-tunes "copy" would be gayness. How can I complete my set of WoY CD's if W5 doesn't get put on CD? Just make a limited run of a 1000. I think they'll sell quickly! Just my 2 cents!

- Joel

Dont care if its vinyl or CD, but why are people so against vinyl? DG said the projected idea was to release on Vinyl with a download card, that'll let you burn it onto cd and take in your car or whatever.

Vinyls are lame and are for pretentious elitists. And not having a CD pressing is stupid; some of us still buy CD's and couldn't care less about vinyls.

since when was enjoying the artwork in a big format lame? You can get the vinyl, use the download card, then burn your own cd.

er. i pretty much just mirrored what the guy before me said. eye cin reed!

Vinyls are lame and are for pretentious elitists. And not having a CD pressing is stupid; some of us still buy CD's and couldn't care less about vinyls.

i buy both, vinyl is prettier and sounds better. whenever people don't understand something they tend to call it pretentious :rolleyes:

Just watched the preview. Sounds like its going to be immense! Cant wait to get my hands on a copy.

i buy both, vinyl is prettier and sounds better. whenever people don't understand something they tend to call it pretentious :rolleyes:

What a pretentious response.

=P =P

And honestly, as for the download card, I rather just have a legit CD with artwork and all that, not some burned album with mp3's on it that I have to put into a little paper sleeve.

I'll be buying it either way but would prefer CD.
Are there any plans currently to add W5 related merch? Not keeping my hopes up on this one.. haha you'll probably say 'yeah the last guitar' :p

Daily Report: Tuesday. Very satisfying writing day, followed by a very productive evening recording session. "Wood 5" vocals are now about halfway tracked and they sound AWESOME! Cleans, dooms, blacks and brutals. Everything sounds awesome. ..."Excellent, actually." Tomorrow we'll do it all again, but for now it's time to celebrate and do something bad to myself, starting with food.

More soon!

DG - \w/