The results are in...the BOTTOM to TOP of Opeth songs!

Thanks man. I was surprised about Morningrise too. Just goes to show that you can manipulate statistics pretty much anyway you want...

My list, in case the top 20 is refresh...

1. Bleak
2. Blackwater Park
3. Ghost of Perdition
4. Deliverance
5. The Drapery Falls
6. Harlequin Forest
7. Windowpane
8. A Fair Judgement
9. Master's Apprentices
10. The Leper Affinity
11. The Baying of the Hounds
12. The Grand Conjuration
13. The Moor
14. Face of Melinda
15. To Rid the Disease
16. When
17. Moonlapse Vertigo
18. In my time of need
19. Beneath the Mire
20. Godhead's Lament

I have a problem with these numbers... The albums don't have the same number of songs! So, just ranking them by the total number of votes is kind of innacurate.

I'm assuming that you included the bonus songs on their respective discs (ie Soldier of Fortune - GR, Circle of the Tyrants - MAYH, etc.) If not, then my numbers will be off. Regardless, yours need to be fixed to reflect the relative sizes of the albums.

Here are the recalculated results (and aren't they interesting?)

1. Still Life (7 songs) -- 234 pts
2. Morningrise (5 songs) -- 172 pts
3. Deliverance (6 songs) -- 171.8 pts
4. My Arms (9 songs) -- 168.6 pts
5. Blackwater Park (11 songs) -- 146.5 pts
6. Ghost Reveries (9 songs) -- 133.8 pts
7. Damnation (8 songs) -- 100.4 pts
8. Orchid (7 songs) -- 73.3 pts

Cheers!

Oh my god dude, thanks SO MUCH for that! Excellent point and I can't believe I forgot to divide the total points by the amount of songs on each particular album. I'll add this to the INITIAL first post. :lol: But hey, in any case, Still Life is still first and that's all I care about haha.

But yeah, this list somehow doesn't reflect as well as the OVERALL POINTS tallied for all the albums when compared to the top 10/20 list of songs. I mean, SL and MAYH for example destroyed the top 10.

And no Wwallinga, I did not include the bonus songs on the MAYH album as they aren't part of the album, so...also, you have to take into consideration that Prologue should be tied in with April Ethereal, so there are 8 songs on the album (no one would EVER vote for the intro track as a syand alone.)

:) But again, thanks for the feedback.

I voted for GoP (at #17 on my list) partly because I wanted to vote for at least one song from Ghost Reveries and liked this one the best among others there. I wonder if anyone voted for it for this sort of reason.

How GoP got twice the votes as Blackwater Park is really beyond me.