The return of... Tåke!!!

Hubster

Oct 29, 2003
Bondi Australia
TAAKE Frontman Putting Together New Lineup - Oct. 13, 2006

TAAKE frontman Hoest has issued the following update:

"Yeah, I've been out of jail for a while. Corax [TAAKE guitarist], however, still has a few years left of his sentence.

"At the moment I'm putting together a new lineup. There has been talk about a European tour next year. In the meantime, check out TAAKE's split 10" with GIGANTOMACHY [featuring Corax], soon available from Agonia Records."

As previously reported, TAAKE's side of the mini-LP includes a DESTRUCTION cover as a special bonus. Expect around 35 minutes of "pure darkness and evil," according to a press release.

TAAKE's third album, "Doedskvad", was released last year via Dark Essence Records. The band had previously released two albums on the Wounded Love label: "Nattestid..." (1999) and "Bjoergvin" (2002). "Doedskvad" is the last installment in this trilogy.

Fucking right on!!! Tåke is the fucking shit, everything Hoest has put out so far has been fantastic, can't wait for the new material! :kickass:

taake-doedskvad-cd.jpg

Official Website: http://taake.zwap.org/

No, he got into a "nastier than usual fight" and apparently he was provoked. However, the guitarist, Corax recieved a harsher sentence as he stabbed a woman in the throat.

I must say, as much as I love (most) Norsk Black Metal, the stupid violent behaviour of some of it's members is really damn annoying and immature.

Regardless, its still fucking stupid. Well, they've been doing it for over a decade I guess, doesn't look like they've realised that getting chocolate thickshaked in the showers in prison isn't supposed to be fun.