Taake news

Well if the new Dissection is going to sound all like the Maha Kali single, then I certainly would want to hear the new Dawn more. But I think overall I want to hear the new Dissection just because I worshipped their albums for many years.

I think there will be some different stuff as compared to Maha Kali, but generally it'll be in the same direction. I predict some killer riffs, though.

K , I didn't see it , this afternoon . Will check this. Can't.Wait.Any.Longer

:hotjump:

I'm not going to bother unless it's better (yet different) than Nattestid. I never listen to Bjeiorjvovin.

Erik... send me a PM with a link to j-1, if you would... I lost a lot of my mp3s recently. Oh, and also Taake if you have it :) :) :) :( :)

Marksveld said:
hahahaha, was that proved as a joke or not?

It did happen. His trousers split wide open.

As for the record itself, I already like it more than Bjørgvin. I might be far off, but I think a few of the riffs actually sound a tad thrash/death-inspired, but they don't sound out of place at all. It's still "melodic", though, so fret not, followers of Taake! Some of the riffs are even folkier than ever!

I ordered it.How's the production Henrik? Bioergvin like or a little rawer?

It's pretty clean, actually. Almost like Bjoergvin, perhaps a BIT rawer guitar sound. The bass is very clean and audible, which is a big plus in my book.