Taake news

Hell Mike

fuck melodic black metal
Aug 22, 2003
Norrland
www.nasheim.se
17-10 2004:

-The recordings for the 3rd Taake full-length album entitled "...Doedskvad" were recently completed in Grieghallen Studio. The mix will be done next month when Hoest is back from the upcoming Ragnarok tour. The album features guest performances by Nattefrost, Nordavind & Taipan, & will be released within few months through the Norwegian label Karisma/Dark Essence Records. This completes the "Nattestid...Bjoergvin...Doedskvad" trilogy & a chapter in the Taake history is closed. Taake is currently on ice, so don`t expect any live performances in the near future..
I blame Ragnarok for Hoest putting taake on ice, but at least the new album will be out soon

Well, it sucks about Taake being on ice but at least there will be a new album to tide us over until the ice melts again.

On the 28th of February, "...Doedskvad", the last part in Taake's trilogy will be released. As always, recorded at Grieghallen Studios, with guest appearances from cult black metal artists such as Nattefrost (Carpathian Forest), Nordavind (ex-Carpathian Forest) and Taipan (Orcustus), “…Doedskvad” is a pure, cold and grim black metal masterpiece. "...Doedskvad" will also be released on vinyl through Agonia Records, and the same label are doing a spilt 7" with Taake and Vidsyn.

taken from www.darkessencerecords.no

TODAY over here!!!1111 but I won'tget it just yet, I already ordered 4cds, 1 dvd and 2 7"es today and I'll goto fagholm nextweekend, woops noodles for a month.

I'm still waiting really anxiously for the new Dawn album. Something tells me that it is going to be a very, very good release. Nær Solen Gar Nider For Evogher still blows me away.

Unfortunately I think the new Dawn might be pushed back even farther now that Tomas Asklund is busy with Dissection. Although I dont know which Id rather hear first, new Dawn or new Dissection...

Well according to their website, when they were mentioning how Thomas is in Dissection, they also said they were going to bust their asses to finish the album THIS year. But personally, I'd rather hear a new Dawn album first... it just seems to have more promise and importance to me.

Dawn > Dissection ... yeah, I said it.