The Ring

The Ring was a nice movie somehow, above all looking at all them other watchers getting scared was a real excitement ;) . Sorry, but i can't be afraid of a so called horror movie.

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
I likes the book better. The movie was funny when that kid was floating outside the window. Or was that something else?
Yeah him scratching on the window from outside, urghhh...
I remember the first time I ever saw tits and that, was this witch on Hammer House Of Horror and she scratched this fellers back. I was well confused by the whole thing..

Strangelight said:
I was scared of Salems lot when I was a kid, but not scared enough to stop watching like. Going for a nighttime piss was a bit eerie though afterwards...
here here, that was shittifying when i was a kid , especially the boy tappin on the window, let me in . let me in :OMG:

Hehe, yeah, I saw it with Bambi, open-air festival movie rules :)

It might have been scarier than it really was, given the circumstance that some lads sitting behind us were talking funny shit towards the end about how fucking frightened they were, so I just had to laugh at the whole stuff, which ruined the horror aspect.

the movie had a few good moments, but like whole it's very dull, the scenario reminds me a bit of the movie "fear dot com", another pathetic holywood pseudo horror-movie production...

Confessions of a Dangerous Man, ahh, hehe, yeah, I saw it with Bambi, open-air festival movie rules :D

Though I fell asleep while (not) watching it, given the circumstance that I had already seen it and we had borrowed polifoam that night so we didn't have to sit on the grass. But I think the film's okay, too, funny and that.

Ivo said:
the movie had a few good moments, but like whole it's very dull, the scenario reminds me a bit of the movie "fear dot com", another pathetic holywood pseudo horror-movie production...
hollywood?! :puke: its a bloody remake. Watch RINGU (JP).

I've seen it. As for hollywood, it could be a top remake.. In Asia its an average film. I've seen tons of better ones..

BTW, Asian-originated remakes: ringu was sold for 1.000.000 $, but its already topped by the 1.750.000 $ remake rights of INFERNAL AFFAIRS (HK movie). Watch that!! oh, and it was bought by Brad Pitt, so hurry on watching it before all the heroes turn into blond haired.. :)