"The Rising Anger" song poll

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
interseting...very, very interesting.... :headbang:

click here for the current poll results!

I have to say that everyone in the band has been watching this, and are facinated at how the top songs have flip flopped since the begning of the poll.

To give you the run down...

"Risk and Sacrifice", "Will You Remember" and "Fading In..." were rounding out the top three songs on the album in the first month of the poll, "The Elitist", "Hostile Takeover" and "The Rising Anger" were at the bottom with no votes at all.

As you can see, things have flipped around quite a bit! The last two weeks, "Fading IN..." and "The Elitist" have been fighting it out and are now head-to-head.... and to think "The Elitist" was at the bottom only two months ago!!!

:yow:

Looks like "The Elitist" might be the sleeper hit song for this album! :lol:

For me "The Elitist" is probably the best metal song of the year so far. It's a surprise that it's not in the first place.

Very cool to hear it's one of the best songs of the year - you are too kind!!!
:worship:
:kickass:

Belive it or not, we didn't think ANYONE would like the song due to it being

a.) too long
b.) changing metal styles 3 times
c.) Not sounding like Fates Warning :loco:

Of course, it's the labels favorite song (they had us move it to track #3 when it was going to actaully be track #9) , and it's up in the polls... still!

I think our only concern is having to top it on the next album. I won't lie, that's going to be tough to beat. :saint: