The Seinfeld Thread

I feel like I'll never be accepted as a part of this community until I've memorized every Seinfeld episode.

I'll check out those chick comedians, havent even heard of any of them.

I've never seen an episode or even part of an episode. Never seen an episode of Family Guy either.

Oh and I HATE friends. To me, friends is what happens if you make cheers but make it unfunny. Fuck my generation.

Fuck Friends. Never made it through a full episode. Family Guy is alright, but massively overrated. Mid-90s Simpsons kicks Family Guy's ass.

since we were bringing up Seinfeld, I thought I would contribute one of my favorite scenes. I don't know how Seinfeld managed to hold it together as much as he was able to

Last edited by a moderator:
I really need to write a manifesto and actually figure out what is my favorite Seinfeld episode ever. I normally default to the Chinese Restaurant because it's goddamn hilarious, but I kinda feel like that is what non-trueasfuck Seinfeld maniacs would say too. Not that I really care either way.

Fuck Friends. Never made it through a full episode. Family Guy is alright, but massively overrated. Mid-90s Simpsons kicks Family Guy's ass.

I never really had the chance to watch The Simpsons until now with FXX, they play it constantly... And family guy's episodes are pretty well shot by shot remakes of The Simpsons episodes with a bit cruder jokes thrown in sometimes.

Joining in on the circlejerk to share my all-time favorite scene:

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed the George hand model side story that episode had. I'd say The Soup Nazi is the Iron Man of Seinfeld.