top 10 television series

among other things it contains a really numb, distressing episode revolving around a character's death, a brutal rape of the main character by possibly the show's most adored male character, an episode that implied the whole show was just the wish fulfillment hallucination of the actually mentally ill buffy, a genuinely surreal dream episode mythologising the characters and their psychology, a silent ep and a musical ep both of which won awards for their ingenuity, etc. it took a lot of risks many of which alienated doting fans, and some of the episodes were stuffed full of subtextual meaning. it was a very thoughtful show, in other words, not to mention frequently hilarious and reviving the spirit of a lot of vintage horror-action-comedy sources. not denying it was a little uneven though.

charmed is pretty shite from what i remember.

among other things it contains a really numb, distressing episode revolving around a character's death, a brutal rape of the main character by possibly the show's most adored male character, an episode that implied the whole show was just the wish fulfillment hallucination of the actually mentally ill buffy,

I honestly thought you were talking about Berserk until the word buffy. maybe I should give buffy another chance.

Legend of Galactic Heroes
Shinsekai Yori
Twin Peaks
Breaking Bad
Death Note
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
The Sopranos
The Wire
Mad Men
Couldn't decide on a tenth. (Candidates: Rectify, TD s01, Berserk, Person of Interest)

Not a big comedy watcher but my favorites are Simpsons, Arrested Development, Archer and Rick and Morty.

It's a macho, over-the-top action anime and I'm really struggling to adequately describe it more specifically than that. If you're at all interested watch the first episode, all of its strengths are immediately apparent and you will probably like it instantly or not at all. The whole first arc is pretty much a 10/10 for me.

Unrelated but have you seen Rick and Morty? I'd be very surprised if you didn't like it.

I have to make a list... If I could all I'd do would be to watch tv and listen to music.

I had to ask has anyone checked out the new X-files yet?

1 - Star Trek in all its forms (TOS, TNG, DS9, VOY, ENT... even the worst of the series solidly takes the spot at number 1 for me)
2 - Trailer Park Boys
3 - Mantracker (first six seasons are easily the best of any "reality" show ever)
4 - Beavis and Butthead
5 - First two seasons of Yu-Gi-Oh (actually a really entertaining show just for the cheese factor, but it has a lot of nostalgia)
6 - First two seasons of Pokemon (same as above)
7 - Seinfeld
8 - First seven or so seasons of The Office (US)
9 - Workaholics
10 - King of the Hill

American Dad didn't do shit for me, but at least it isn't The Cleveland Show.

Also dude, Mantracker was killer. Bear Grylls though.
Actually, anything involving Gordon Ramsay is the best reality show ever.

7d6fd3494b071629666625ca1953c752-gordonramsay04.gif

Reactions: The Butt