top 10 television series

Twin Peaks - Just finished watching this. Is there any use in trying to make sense of the last few episodes or were they just fucking with the viewers at that point?
Psych
Burn Notice
3rd Rock from the Sun
Futurama
The IT Crowd
Green Wing
The X-Files
Are You Being Served?
Seinfeld

American Dad didn't do shit for me, but at least it isn't The Cleveland Show.

Also dude, Mantracker was killer. Bear Grylls though.
Actually, anything involving Gordon Ramsay is the best reality show ever.

7d6fd3494b071629666625ca1953c752-gordonramsay04.gif
Hell's Kitchen is a fucking amazing show. As is Kitchen Nightmares.

Ink Master has been my fave 'reality' tv. I find Gordon Ramsay entertaining also, but it's all so staged.

This is really tough.

The Simpsons (S3-S8)
Mr. Show
The Wire
Mad Men
Community
Lost
The Office (US) (until Steve Carrell leaves)
Nathan For You
Eastbound and Down
Freaks and Geeks

You're The Worst and Mr. Robot could easily make it if they continue to be so good.

Twin Peaks
Father Ted
Red Dwarf
Rick And Morty
Ricky Gervais Show
True Detective
Riget
Ugly Americans
Touch of Cloth (if that counts as series)
Eh, probably Fargo or TPB

Gonna be lots of pleb shit in here maybe. Couldn't think of a 10th off hand:

The Sopranos
Law and Order (OG style)
Burn Notice
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Breaking Bad
Sons of Anarchy
Futurama
Battlestar Galactica reboot

As far as reality shows go, Jim Henson's Creature Shop Challenge was really fuckin cool. Not sure if it's still around but it's exactly what it sounds like if you're not familiar, robotic/puppet shop competition, usually with a focus on sci fi and horror.

And there was a notable absence of fake drama. Pawn Stars is great too, even if there is a lot of stupid fake drama. Seeing all the cool shit is worth it.

Reactions: unknown
My usual shows lately have been TNG, Deadwood, Futurama, F is for Family, Bojack, and South Park. Fuckin toons.

Reactions: The Butt
The shit ending of deadwood was worse than firefly not getting another season... Seriously like they found out before filming the last episode "oh BTW, we're done after this, k?"
There were plans to finish the story with a movie for ages, but then the set was dismantled because the lease ran out so that was the end of that.