The shirt Daunt needs to make.

I just wanted to underline that I will 100% buy a shirt if it is ever avaliable. Not to make fun of John S or something, but just becuse it's a damn funny shirt and would be awesome to wear while mixing.

Ok, I'll do it. It will not be linked to FaderWear though. It will be a custom order type of thing. Dark gray is not possible, sorry. I'll ship anywhere and all sizes will be available.

hdmd.jpg

Cool?

Ok, I'll do it. It will not be linked to FaderWear though. It will be a custom order type of thing. Dark gray is not possible, sorry. I'll ship anywhere and all sizes will be available.

hdmd.jpg

Cool?

Too high up on the chest I'd say, but otherwise PERFECT! :D

Lol "really excited"? I may buy one too...but I'll probably hang it on the wall or something. :D

~006

It would have to be just like the suggested image that started the thread... Also, vector based/non-pixelated.

what else would you make it? beside vector? spray paint haha

and seriously it was funny for a while but now this thread has officially turned into the 4chan of recording..=(

His original design was very pixelated looking (purposefully), and it wasn't the look I wanted. Then Daunt learned about the original thread and he understood.

my bad dude i didn't mean to just competely look sound like a dick, i can make a vector if that if its needed. i am pretty damn good at get shirts ready for printing and vector bs :D