The Singing Thread

Onder

Apr 10, 2006
People have to guess what you're singing though. 'Swuans easy.

CUMOOOON AND RIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDAAAAAAH
THE BLACK MACHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINAAH

Singing brings people closer and I wanna be closer to you so here's another one line from the album:

HEEEEEEEEEEES THA HEEEEROOOAAAAAWF THE AA-TOM AAAGEEE!
something something HAVEN'T YOU HEAAARRD???

LOOK AT MY HORSE MY HORSE IS AMAZING GIVE IT A LICK HM IT TASTES JUST LIKE RAISINS WITH A STROKE OF ITS MANE IT TURNS INTO A PLANE AND THEN IT TURNS BACK AGAIN WHEN YOU PULL ON ITS WINKY OOH THATS DIRTY DO YOU REALLY THINK SO THEN I BETTER NOT SHOW YOU WHERE THE LEMONADE IS MADE SWEET LEMONADE HM SWEET LEMONADE SWEET LEMONADE YEAH SWEET LEMONADE GET ON MY HORSE ILL TAKE YOU ROUND THE UNIVERSE AND ALL THE OTHER PLACES TOO I THINK YOU'LL FIND THAT THE UNIVERSE PRETTY MUCH COVERS EVERYTHING SHUT UP WOMAN GET ON MY HORSE.

Trool.gif

I LLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEE YOU JEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTTTT

IT HAAAAAS POOOOOTENTIALLL????

On a serious note, wtf is this thread about, I thought we were supposed to guess what the person above was singing and then post some new lyrics?

That's what I thought, but we got silly.

AND WHEN YOU WEEEEEEEEEEP I UNDERSTAAND WHAT YOU MEAN TO MEE I BREAK IN TWOOOOOOOOO AND FOR A WHILE...I died..

I don't understand

You know Nick, the problem with you guys is that you can't sing very well. I've had a piano teacher when I was a little boy (no alcohol or smoking, so I had to be under 13) and she used to say that she used to attend some singing classes or whatever and that teacher of hers always told her that she's only singing with her mouth, but a real singer (like, classical, right) has to be able to sing with any part of their body.

My teacher was like shit everytime she tried but then after some classes she really could sing only with her shoulder or a boob. I've never managed to do something like that, well with the shoulders, I don't have boobs, per se, but I know it's a thing of resonation, when YOU sing or Dio sings, only your head is vibrating, which is not the best thing really.

What you should try is to make your fingers sing and then put them on the keyboard, so we can read the vibrations.

EDIT: Farting ain't ass-singing, that's just a gas coming out of your ugly fucking unwashed rectum.

On a serious note, wtf is this thread about, I thought we were supposed to guess what the person above was singing and then post some new lyrics?

That was quite the point, yeah. However, I'm a calm parent and I'll let you kids do almost anything you want in my house. I'll just have a cigar and a coffee and look after you from a distance. DON'T PLAY WITH FIRE kids, fire burns!

You know Nick, the problem with you guys is that you can't sing very well. I've had a piano teacher when I was a little boy (no alcohol or smoking, so I had to be under 13) and she used to say that she used to attend some singing classes or whatever and that teacher of hers always told her that she's only singing with her mouth, but a real singer (like, classical, right) has to be able to sing with any part of their body.

My teacher was like shit everytime she tried but then after some classes she really could sing only with her shoulder or a boob. I've never managed to do something like that, well with the shoulders, I don't have boobs, per se, but I know it's a thing of resonation, when YOU sing or Dio sings, only your head is vibrating, which is not the best thing really.

What you should try is to make your fingers sing and then put them on the keyboard, so we can read the vibrations.

EDIT: Farting ain't ass-singing, that's just a gas coming out of your ugly fucking unwashed rectum.

I was MIIIIIIILDLYYYYY AMUUUUSEED.

I was MIIIIIIILDLYYYYY AMUUUUSEED.

Doesn't matter, it's true btw, that's how opera singers have 3x stronger voice and can still sing with an orchestra between them and people and be heard normally, because their body resonates, not just their neck. If you put Lady GaGa there without a mic you would hear nothing, just see her vaginapenisdonkeydick.

Here are three songs so obscure, even google hasn't heard them.

I wanna hold 'em like they do in Texas please
Fold 'em, let 'em, hit me, raise it, baby stay with me
(I love it)
LoveGame intuition play the cards with spades to start
And after he's been hooked I'll play the one that's on his heard

Can't read my, can't read my
No he can't read my POOOOKER FAAACE
(She's got me like nobody)

Can't read my, can't read my
No he can't read my POOOOKER FAAACE
(She's got me like nobody)

P-P-P-Poker face, P-P-Poker face
P-P-P-Poker face, P-P-Poker face
No more gas, in the red, can't even get it started
Nothing heard, nothing said, can't even speak about it
On my life, on my head, don't wanna think about it
Feels like I'm going insane, yeah

It's a thief in the night to come and grab you
It can creep up inside you and consume you
A disease of the mind, it can control you
It's TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT!!!

Your mind's in DISTURBIA! It's like the darkness is light
DISTURBIA! Am I scaring you tonight?
DISTURBIA! Ain't used to what you like
DISTURBIA! DISTURBIA-A-A!
The last time I freaked out! I just kept lookin' down!
I st-st-stuttered when you asked me what I'm thinkin' 'bout.
Felt like I couldn't breathe. You asked what's wrong with me.
My best friend Lesley said "oh she's just bein' Miley."

The next time we hang out, I will redeem myself
My heart can't rest 'til then
Oh whoa whoa I... I can't wait... TO SEE YOU AGAAAAIIIIIINNNNN!!!1!