The single is on Kazaa

if u cannot find it on kazaa (just one user has it), I may give it to u by ICQ (My number is 169272010) or through messenger (giancarlo.colombo13@tin.it is the access e-mail)

i don't buy singles... it's a waste of money, imo. I won't pay 6 € (hell, that's as much as 2 cigarette packets) for getting about 3-4 songs...

Zarok666: i respect your decision. I was too curious to hear the
the single so I got it. It's a killer song, I love it.

Scarlet SunSet: CoB single has 2 songs (not 3 or 4). I don't think 2 songs are enough for 6 euro, but these 2 songs are definitely worth, trust me. (I've not heard to the cover, just to the single, but i think the cover will rock too).

I'm uploading it and I'm gettin rid of ICQ until my own pc arrives, so if u wanti dload from the ftp or ask me by msn messenger this evening (italian time).

sorry, i just figured out i'm not able to upload the song, dammit...
scarlet, may you contact me by msn messenger? U may get the song from me and upload it...

Originally posted by tempestadiossa
sorry, i just figured out i'm not able to upload the song, dammit...
scarlet, may you contact me by msn messenger? U may get the song from me and upload it...
hm, sorry, i don't have the msn messenger... you may contact me via icq, but i've got to study now, i'll be back online at... 7 or 8' o clock (middle european time)

my icq# is: 141593993

I have just downloaded it and ir fucking kick ass!!! I wan a little sad with the workart cause I think it sux, but after listened You're better off dead I am very happy! I will buy the cd single!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Warheart2
tempestadiossa, can u send the song to me by e-mail? My email is josip.sikic1@ri.tel.hr.

sorry, it wud return back to me for it is too big.
Tomorrow morning I will be available on kazaa from about 8.30 a.m to 13.40 p.m
and, only for tomorrow, on ICQ (169272010) from 8.30 to 10.00 am and from 11 am to 13.40 pm.
Otherwise, on msn messenger (giancarlo.colombo13@tin.it) at the same hour as ICQ.
Europen hour (i'm italian).

Btw, I'm happy now that i have the single... it kicks major asses.

Yeah, I found it on Kazaa too but i didn't download it 'cos i wanna buy the single. patience is a virtue...

I've downloaded "children_of_bodom_-_you're_better_off_dead!_(radio-rip).mp3" from Direct Conect.... but I WONT LISTEN TO IT TIL I PUT THE ORIGINAL SINGLE IN MY CDPLAYER. Why? Haha. Dont know. I think cause I preffer hearing it in 44.100kb instead of 64kb of the riped song.... (I readed it in the ID3v1 Tag) Haha :)