The Sins Thy Beloved

I once heard them described as "look we have titties on our covers-metal" and I think that is a description that fits them well ;)

Not my cup of tea either.

I once heard them described as "look we have titties on our covers-metal" and I think that is a description that fits them well

They are without doubt at the forefront of the Napalm 'Breast Brigade' ie: about 10 female fronted bands that sound extremely similar and sell themselves on the fact that their singer has tits. They're a cut above the rest though in my opinion.

I'd say that they're my favourite band after My Dying Bride, I've enjoyed both the albums although Lake of Sorrow is my favourite. Personally, I think they manage to create an atmosphere better than any other Gothic Metal band I've heard. They do borrow a lot of their sound from Tristania, but they do it far better in my opinion.

At the moment though, they seem to be having a few problems and I'm not entirely sure whether or not we will see another album. They certainly are still together, although they are currently without a main vocalist and keyboard player.

I really hope they can get things sorted out, it'd be a shame to see them disappear when they've come out with such fine material.

Catharsis!! i like ram-zet more that the sins thy beloved! that is too gothic metal..but much harder!!
if you havent hear go and check "Escape" album!!!!!